Experience with the Victoria

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A friend told me that the bails of the Victoria goes longer with the time. And the side of the leather bails are rip? Is that true? Can someone speak from one´s own experience?

What is your experience with the Victoria?

2. No experience? :oh:

3. The victoria is from all reports a great and sturdy bag. I am not sure exactly what you are asking.

4. Sorry. When the purport (e. g. Netbook, wallet etc.) is very heavy the bails/handles (I hope this is the right word) becoming longer (elongate).

Is this true?

5. I cant answer that as i dont have a Victoria but leather stretches............maybe someone else will chime in!

6. Applies to practically everything, including plastic bags. :amuse:

In the context of H bags, if you overload your bags, all the handles will stretch, no exception.

7. I have the Victoria FT and have used it pretty heavily both in the city and for travel. Sometimes very heavily stuffed. I haven't noticed a problem with the handles.

8. no way it does not it depends if you abuse it well then you might have problems like all other bags but the beauty of this bag is in the way it clings or hangs i love it !!!! dont belive things people say !!

9. My Victoria FT is a great bag but being clemence I imagine eventually it will have handle stretch. So far mine looks great and it's a couple of years old.

10. Thanks for your help. :smooch:

I never saw it and think the handle stretch when they are exclusive of lether, too.