Experience with shopluxurybliss.com, SCAM???

hantr911

Jan 25, 2016
Has anyone heard or experienced with an online shop/boutique named shopluxurybliss.com ? They have facebook, intagram account and a website. I purchased a Chanel pearl bag for more than 4K with them. The payment was sent through zelle, they only accept apple pay and amazon pay (none of them worked when I tried it). The transaction was made on Sunday, they promised will send me a shipping notification by the end of next business day. Well, 2 days gone by and I have not heard anything back from them. I messaged them on Instagram, I saw them active and seen my message but did not reply back. I do not what to do...T-T. Should I wait a little bit more before contacting my bank? I doubt they will do anything since the transaction was made through Zelle. The store is located in Virginia Beach, according to their facebook website.
Please let me know....

Since Zelle is linked to your bank account and the recipient's bank account, the first order of business would be to call your bank. The recipient's Zelle is linked to their details, so IMO should be simple enough to track down.

Since Zelle is linked to your bank account and the recipient's bank account, the first order of business would be to call your bank. The recipient's Zelle is linked to their details, so IMO should be simple enough to track down.
Hi there, yes i have been contacting the bank. I waited for couple days because the website claimed that due to pandemic, the shipping will be delayed. However no communication in between and ignoring my messages and emails is not acceptable. That made me believe i got scammed. i am still waiting to hear back from my banks since their hours have changed

Reactions: KittyKat65
Hi there, yes i have been contacting the bank. I waited for couple days because the website claimed that due to pandemic, the shipping will be delayed. However no communication in between and ignoring my messages and emails is not acceptable. That made me believe i got scammed. i am still waiting to hear back from my banks since their hours have changed
Hi i contacted my banks but they said there nothing they can do. I even filed report to FTC, BBB, leaving comments on their instagram in which they deleted it to warn people. So please spread the words and stop this kind of business from scamming people.

The business states that they are in virgina Beach. It could be fake as well. It's an online website they can make up all the information. I am in Louisiana. I feel so bumped. I see they active on their Instagram everyday and ignore my messages... Like you seeing your bullier in your house but you can't do anything

Disclaimer. Prior to reading this post, I didn't recall ever having heard of the seller/site and have no horse in this race.

But now that I've been following this thread, I did a bit of digging. I am NOT blaming the victim, but had you (or any other victims) searched, what you found may have determined whether this is a trustworthy person.

I see that you've posted your warning on her/their Facebook page. That's good though I don't expect it to remain posted. In addition, you might consider reporting the page/account to Facebook. I'm not sure how much of an explanation you're allowed to give but it doesn't hurt to try.

Post from March, 2019 - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...nstagram-sellers.887523/page-49#post-32971990

Post from November, 2018 - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...nstagram-sellers.887523/page-39#post-32715903

Post from March, 2019 - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/page-1356#post-32982913

Post from Feb., 2019 - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/page-1310#post-32886776

Reactions: Black Elite
Yes part of me was desperate to get the bag. Another part of me was not aware that Zelle has no buyer protection even though it links to the banks. They claimed to initiate the transaction between two financial institutions. However when there is a scam, they don't want to let other Financial institution know about the illegal activity of the scammer. Feeling like they are protecting scammers out there.
I did search on the site. I found it on tradesy which made me think oh if they sell that bag on tradesy, it has to be legit because tradesy has 100 authentic policy. I found their Instagram which has more than 700 followers. And even on their Facebook, 1 person checked in, and couple hundred likes.
I reported them to FTC, BBB, Facebook community, my banks, FBI and police department next. I doubt I will hear anything back but at least I am trying. They still operate their Instagram and ignoring my messages. They even deleted the post that I commented on. I don't deny part of it is my mistake. That's why yes it hurts to loose money, but its hurt more to see they still do business...
These are the names associated with that business: Achanti Alexander, Lauren Osburne and Johnanisha Singleton.

Yes part of me was desperate to get the bag. Another part of me was not aware that Zelle has no buyer protection even though it links to the banks. They claimed to initiate the transaction between two financial institutions. However when there is a scam, they don't want to let other Financial institution know about the illegal activity of the scammer. Feeling like they are protecting scammers out there.
I did search on the site. I found it on tradesy which made me think oh if they sell that bag on tradesy, it has to be legit because tradesy has 100 authentic policy. I found their Instagram which has more than 700 followers. And even on their Facebook, 1 person checked in, and couple hundred likes.
I reported them to FTC, BBB, Facebook community, my banks, FBI and police department next. I doubt I will hear anything back but at least I am trying. They still operate their Instagram and ignoring my messages. They even deleted the post that I commented on. I don't deny part of it is my mistake. That's why yes it hurts to loose money, but its hurt more to see they still do business...
These are the names associated with that business: Achanti Alexander, Lauren Osburne and Johnanisha Singleton.
Zelle is similar to sending wire, once left impossible to claw it back, I know that Citibank uses BUT if you happen to have a typo in the phone number and it ended up somewhere else, you can’t get it back. Had you used Tradesy or other similar platforms, the funds would be held up until seller enters tracking info.

Hi do you have an update? Were you able to get your money back?

Hi do you have an update? Were you able to get your money back?
No I have not heard any update on the case. I filed police reports in my state and VA state. So far no money back. I tried to request money on Zelle and they even blocked me or closed the account. I got an error message. It's sad that Zelle received my claim and still did not try to cooperate.

• Wow
Reactions: alyssamay_xx
No I have not heard any update on the case. I filed police reports in my state and VA state. So far no money back. I tried to request money on Zelle and they even blocked me or closed the account. I got an error message. It's sad that Zelle received my claim and still did not try to cooperate.
Wow even after the police report they still didn’t investigate?? Can you try taking any legal action? I’m so sorry this happened to you :sad:

Wow even after the police report they still didn’t investigate?? Can you try taking any legal action? I’m so sorry this happened to you :sad:
I am not sure how to take any legal action. I filed police report, talked to them over the phone. I guess that's all I can do. I do not know the business address besides the account, the emails, the phone number. I gave the police all the information I have. And that's on their end to investigate I guess. I knew a lot of people got scammed online as well, not from the same seller, but from other online platform. It's sad that these scammers still around and nothing we could do.

• Sad
Reactions: alyssamay_xx