Experience with jaw muscle reduction

Is there anyone try the electric jaw muscle reduction before? Is there any side effect? I contact TFD, Dr Lee said it last up to 10 years and cost 1mil won.
So it's 10 years? I thought its permanent? I am also trying to find if anyone did it before. Since I'm planning to do double jaw I just do it together. He is also going to do it on my bulky chin. I am quoted 2mil won.

I think you will be in safe hands with Dr Lee, but his method is something I never heard before. If too worried just do botox, but need to maintain.

So it's 10 years? I thought its permanent? I am also trying to find if anyone did it before. Since I'm planning to do double jaw I just do it together. He is also going to do it on my bulky chin. I am quoted 2mil won.

I think you will be in safe hands with Dr Lee, but his method is something I never heard before. If too worried just do botox, but need to maintain.
I Asked him if he do the electric muscle reduction alone or it’s a side dish of vline/double jaw surgery but he didn’t reply.
If he do it separately, I want to do it and don’t do the vline and zygoma surgeries cause I don’t want to have saggy skin.
I will let you know when he replies.

Hey!

I’m actually consider getting this done in US. I have already consulted a few places. I have heard that it MIGHT give permanent results.
I don’t know that if you stop Botox your skin is saggy too. You can go to YouTube and search what happened after I stop Botox. The girl name is gingerkitty4.
for a second I thought I would do Botox but now I changed my mind.

I Asked him if he do the electric muscle reduction alone or it’s a side dish of vline/double jaw surgery but he didn’t reply.
If he do it separately, I want to do it and don’t do the vline and zygoma surgeries cause I don’t want to have saggy skin.
I will let you know when he replies.
Okok :smile: Don't do it with V line /zygoma just to do this if no intention to do big surgery.