Experience with Givenchy Bucket bag?

Tikocookie

O.G.
May 28, 2012
Hi, was wondering if any of you have had an experience with this bag? I saw it IRL and just fell in love but considering the price, def. wanted to do more research

12d31132-2553-4d71-b797-1b75338b5114.jpeg

I have it in the black and I LOVE mine! It's light even with the chain. The wide strap is very easy to wear and it has enough structure to stand on its own but at the time time, the leather is supple. I haven't tried carrying it in all the various ways shown in the ads, just as a hobo, but when the turn lock is closed it feels very secure. The only drawback I can see is that there are no pockets of any kind inside, but I bought a canvas organizer that measures the length of the bag, Also, it looks best when it's just halfway full. IMG_4619.JPG

Hi, I also have been trying to find more info about this bag but there aren't many reviews out there (which really surprises me because the bag is gorgeous) I've just bought mine in black and I am so happy I did. The more I look at it, the more I love it, it is great everyday bag. I love the strap, very comfortable on the shoulder as a hobo. The leather is supple but still has some structure and the size is just perfect for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me where you bought the organiser from.

Reactions: Tikocookie
Hi, I also have been trying to find more info about this bag but there aren't many reviews out there (which really surprises me because the bag is gorgeous) I've just bought mine in black and I am so happy I did. The more I look at it, the more I love it, it is great everyday bag. I love the strap, very comfortable on the shoulder as a hobo. The leather is supple but still has some structure and the size is just perfect for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me where you bought the organiser from.

I got the organizer on Amazon - it's white canvas with drawstring sides. I think it's supposed to look like those Hermes organizers but it has "WINNER" printed on the side of it, so definitely not a knockoff, lol! It doesn't fill the whole bag so I usually keep my stuff in the organizer and my wallet right next to it. I went with the white canvas because I didn't want color transfer on the beige interior of my bag. Amazon has tons of bag organizers in different materials.

Reactions: Tikocookie
UPDATE: The bag is still in wonderful condition BUT there is a weak spot - the hardware that attaches the strap to the bag is apparently prone to coming undone. I thankfully had my bag in a larger tote and went to pull it out to go run an errand when I discovered that the hardware on the bottom had let go. A long screw had worked its way out, thankfully it was in the bottom of my tote and I was able to screw it back in. Just something to be aware of!