Experience with Coach Canada Purchases?

Before I place an on-line order I thought I would check if anyone has experience of purchasing bags through the Coach Canada website? Do things arrive relatively quickly and are returns easy? I assume stock is held in Canada, so that customs charges are not incurred? My preference would be to shop in person, but that is not possible at the moment. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: americandreaming
Before I place an on-line order I thought I would check if anyone has experience of purchasing bags through the Coach Canada website? Do things arrive relatively quickly and are returns easy? I assume stock is held in Canada, so that customs charges are not incurred? My preference would be to shop in person, but that is not possible at the moment. Thank you in advance.

I've had issues with the website so I prefer to deal with a store by phone. I simply text them the item number and they will ship out the item. The benefit of this is that you can ask your SA to send you pictures of the item so you can see if there are any defects/damage. Not all items ship out of Canada, some are held at their US warehouse (Jaxx) and shipping delays can be quite long. Returns can be done by mail or dropped off in store.

I've had issues with the website so I prefer to deal with a store by phone. I simply text them the item number and they will ship out the item. The benefit of this is that you can ask your SA to send you pictures of the item so you can see if there are any defects/damage. Not all items ship out of Canada, some are held at their US warehouse (Jaxx) and shipping delays can be quite long. Returns can be done by mail or dropped off in store.
Hi! Do you know if they will honour online prices at the stores?
I ordered a bag two weeks ago, it was shipped and waited at a ware house for over a week and now the tracking says returning to sender (back to coach). Thanks!