Experience with Brixton Baker?

Apr 7, 2013
Hello!

Does anyone have experience with this website? I've seen several "hard to find" bags on here, but I've never heard of them. I googled reviews and they were mostly positive, but I'd love to get some feedback from the forum. Thank you in advance!

Hi there!
I bought the Kate Spade T-Rex crossbody from them about two weeks ago and got exactly what I wanted. The customer service was great and the bag was perfect. The only thing that I didn't like was it took 7 days for the bag to arrive (I know I shouldn't complain the shipping was free). Other than that, it was a good experience :smile:

Hi there!
I bought the Kate Spade T-Rex crossbody from them about two weeks ago and got exactly what I wanted. The customer service was great and the bag was perfect. The only thing that I didn't like was it took 7 days for the bag to arrive (I know I shouldn't complain the shipping was free). Other than that, it was a good experience :smile:

Awesome! Thanks for your response! I just wanted to check to make sure they sold authentic items before considering a purchase! [emoji4]

Hi! I was just wondering if you ended up placing an order with them? I recently ordered a Michael Kors Sutton bag and am still waiting for its arrival. It is due to arrive any day now but I'm still a little concerned whether the bags are authentic.

Hi! I was just wondering if you ended up placing an order with them? I recently ordered a Michael Kors Sutton bag and am still waiting for its arrival. It is due to arrive any day now but I'm still a little concerned whether the bags are authentic.
Update, the bag arrived today, it looks pretty legit but i'm no expert so i cannot be sure. My mum has a genuine Michael Kors bag bought from the Michael Kors store so I tried to compare it to that and I think i'm in the clear, fingers crossed!

Update, the bag arrived today, it looks pretty legit but i'm no expert so i cannot be sure. My mum has a genuine Michael Kors bag bought from the Michael Kors store so I tried to compare it to that and I think i'm in the clear, fingers crossed!

Sorry to just now be replying! I haven't placed the order yet; been waiting because the bag I want is pretty expensive on this site. I'm glad to here your experience was positive! You can have your bag authenticated on the forum! They're great and have done so for me many times. Coincidentally, the bag I'm looking at is also a Sutton! Which one did you get?

Sorry to just now be replying! I haven't placed the order yet; been waiting because the bag I want is pretty expensive on this site. I'm glad to here your experience was positive! You can have your bag authenticated on the forum! They're great and have done so for me many times. Coincidentally, the bag I'm looking at is also a Sutton! Which one did you get?
Oh great I think I may have it authenticated just to be sure and put my mind at ease! And good choice :P haha
I got the medium sutton in black, i think i may have preferred the large but that being said they didn't have any in stock when i ordered, and i am quite short so the medium is probably for the best! Which one are you looking at?

Oh great I think I may have it authenticated just to be sure and put my mind at ease! And good choice :P haha
I got the medium sutton in black, i think i may have preferred the large but that being said they didn't have any in stock when i ordered, and i am quite short so the medium is probably for the best! Which one are you looking at?

I would, like you said, just to put your mind at ease! I'm looking at the medium in electric blue! I've had medium and large, and while I like both, I'm short too and feel like the medium suits me best. I'm waiting to see if I can find it cheaper on eBay first. It's 348 on Brixton Baker [emoji20]

I would, like you said, just to put your mind at ease! I'm looking at the medium in electric blue! I've had medium and large, and while I like both, I'm short too and feel like the medium suits me best. I'm waiting to see if I can find it cheaper on eBay first. It's 348 on Brixton Baker [emoji20]
Good to hear from another shortie that the medium was the right choice! :lol: I've just submitted my bag for authenticating so time will tell if brixton baker is legit! and good luck with finding your bag, its always nice to be able to get a better deal!