Experience of DES+ ptosis+ epi surgery in Korea

I wish to have double eyelid and pretty nose since I was small. But my parent always objects me to do nose job coz it's dangerous ( traditional perception and unjust opinion from public)
Well, when I was 21, I saved enough money for my eye surgery. I decided to go Korea coz it's was my dream! From the moment I decided till I done my surgery, it's just spent three weeks time. But I did many information coz I did not want anything went wrong on my face. Price is not my primary concern. (I'm not born from rich family, I worked part time job during my secondary school) .. Quality is my priority. few of my friends suggested to do in thailand or local coz the price is much cheaper.

Perhaps you feel my eye not really big even I did DES surgery, but for me, it's make a change dramatically, I satisfied .

My eye was a typical Asian Chinese eye. Photo taken 5years ago. IMG_1482737078.932760.jpg

Without eye make up
IMG_1482738001.677767.jpg
IMG_1482738041.893254.jpg

With eye make up
IMG_1482737973.773978.jpg
IMG_1482738072.270249.jpg
IMG_1482738094.750310.jpg

"People's opinion just a reference, my opinion is decision" My family and friends always commented me as a stubborn girl, no one can change or control my opinion.
Guess what?! I will be going to fulfill my another dream soon! I have a flat and short nose that I want to change it very long times ago. (I'm not addicted in plastic surgery. )

I wish to have double eyelid and pretty nose since I was small. But my parent always objects me to do nose job coz it's dangerous

(I'm not addicted in plastic surgery. )

Really? I've heard that double jaw surgery is dangerous, but not rhinoplasty.

As someone who's planning a massive makeover, I hear that a lot..."addicted to plastic surgery". It kind of implies that the person loves plastic surgery for plastic surgery's sake. But I know what I look I'm going for and I'm going to need 7-9 procedures to get there. Why is that a problem? It's my body and my money. I'm going to get a lot of surgery but it's not because I love operating rooms, believe me. I just have a very clear vision of my ideal self.

I know the risks and the struggles and I've made peace with that...I know I'm going to be in constant recovery from various procedures for the next two years. But it's my decision. When people throw the word 'addict' around I roll my double lidded eyes ;)

Really? I've heard that double jaw surgery is dangerous, but not rhinoplasty.

As someone who's planning a massive makeover, I hear that a lot..."addicted to plastic surgery". It kind of implies that the person loves plastic surgery for plastic surgery's sake. But I know what I look I'm going for and I'm going to need 7-9 procedures to get there. Why is that a problem? It's my body and my money. I'm going to get a lot of surgery but it's not because I love operating rooms, believe me. I just have a very clear vision of my ideal self.

I know the risks and the struggles and I've made peace with that...I know I'm going to be in constant recovery from various procedures for the next two years. But it's my decision. When people throw the word 'addict' around I roll my double lidded eyes ;)

Hahahaha. I'd rolled my lidded eyes many times. Rhinoplasty is a minor surgery. The risk is extremely low. My "dangerous" mean is my parent thought it's easy to crook or fail during the surgery due to there were lots negative news from newspaper and people's mouth. Frankly, there were many people did their surgery failed because they chose a unlicensed or unskilled doctors. Jaw surgery consider is big surgery. For sure the risk is higher. However if you choose a good and professional clinic, actually the risk definitely can be minimized. So if u decide to do, just go ahead. That is your face but not others right? If u will more happier after doing this, why not just go to pursue it? Hahaha! Do survey properly before doing a decision.

is jaw surgery in korea a good idea?

Hmmm.... There are more than thousand plastic surgery clinics in Korea. For sure some of them are good or bad. So you need to survey first and consult them before doing a surgery. Choose a good reputation clinics, skillful and professional doctors! Jaw surgery is risky surgery. Hope you doing well. [emoji5]