Experience carrying a laptop in a Trifold?

Mar 31, 2009
I'll soon be going back to the office one day a week. Pre-pandemic, I never commuted with a laptop. Now, I always will, but I'll only be doing it one day a week. It looks like the Trifold would hold my laptop; I'm just wondering if the bag is strong enough for the weight. Experiences?

I should also add I love the organization…I keep the laptop in the main center compartment and then have the two sides for my wallet, keys, masks etc and the smaller pockets are perfect for hand sanitizer, my phone and work badge for easy access. I was also worried about the weight (my laptop is heavy!) I will update if there are any issues but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

Reactions: serenityneow
I'll soon be going back to the office one day a week. Pre-pandemic, I never commuted with a laptop. Now, I always will, but I'll only be doing it one day a week. It looks like the Trifold would hold my laptop; I'm just wondering if the bag is strong enough for the weight. Experiences?
May I know what size of TRIFOLD are you using and your laptop size?

i'm also on a lookout for a work bag that can carry either my ipad pro 12.9 inch or my macbook