[Experience about Two jaw surgery and Facial Contouring] Online Consults, Price Quotes and some tips

Thanks for your sharing.
I'm also looking for the jaw surgery.
I will go to Korea coming March.
I've never heard of Pladen Clinic but thanks to your post, i will try to contact them.
So far, i've contact TFD, EU and CBK.
TFD and EU offer price is reasonable.
For Zeath, it's too expensive. they are asking for 27 million won for 2jaw. T_T
JUM is professional and their response is fast.
but yea.. a little bit expensive too.
Dear lovely, Pladen just reply me few hour ago that they don't offer 2jaw surgery anymore :sad: They are very nice keep sorrry again and again . ZEAH said if I willing to be model they will give 50%, maybe you can ask them if you are consider. Awww I wish I have enough so we can do surgery same time and become mates :sad: Prepare careful. I pray for you to have safe and success surgery. By the way let ask all doctor, for my case at some hospital said I no need two jaw surgery so I will no do it, cause two jaw surgery can change voice and I am study vocal so ...

Reactions: Yumigumi
A forumner has written her experience on 2 Jaw surgery. It is really an eye-opener for me. Do read this thread on 2 Jaw surgery and be mentally prepared if you are undergoing this surgery. Another thing that the forumner has pointed out is the need for braces before and after surgery (if you do need one).
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-dental-clinic-detailed.998769/#post-32883489
Thank you so much the doctor I choose from Dacapo Clinic said I no need two jaw surgery just sliding chin and angle jaw reduction so I will just do the two things, no 2jaw surgery. That's tread you send make me really happy that I choose right to no 2jaw, I was have braces before for 6 years, I can't stand to braces again ㅠㅠ

Thank you so much the doctor I choose from Dacapo Clinic said I no need two jaw surgery just sliding chin and angle jaw reduction so I will just do the two things, no 2jaw surgery. That's tread you send make me really happy that I choose right to no 2jaw, I was have braces before for 6 years, I can't stand to braces again ㅠㅠ
Do read this as well. This forumner mentioned the IVRO and SSRO technique where IVRO is much preferred as there is no nerve damage. Do read this post. This thread is very informative.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...y-experience-in-seoul-the-face-dental.925534/

Thank you for your detailed post. It’s really helpful! :smile: I’m also a 22-year-old female and I plan on having two jaw surgery this year in Korea. My problem is the opposite of yours though: instead of an overbite, my face looks like it has an underbite (even though my bite is normal) because I have a protruding chin. It makes my mouth look flat/depressed and I hate it SO much. It gives off an older image and I’m only 22 :sad:
Does anyone here know if you can undergo two jaw for aesthetic reasons, if your bite is normal?

Thank you for your detailed post. It’s really helpful! :smile: I’m also a 22-year-old female and I plan on having two jaw surgery this year in Korea. My problem is the opposite of yours though: instead of an overbite, my face looks like it has an underbite (even though my bite is normal) because I have a protruding chin. It makes my mouth look flat/depressed and I hate it SO much. It gives off an older image and I’m only 22 :sad:
Does anyone here know if you can undergo two jaw for aesthetic reasons, if your bite is normal?
Dear lovely, warm hug for another 97 liner. As I said in my post, a Korean friend who I knew had 2jaw surgery in The Face Dental had amazing result , he had underbite ( and it makes his face too long ). After reading bad reviews about Dacapo Clinic, now I comeback to plan to surgery in The Face Dental. And don't worry as my case even my bite is normal doctor still offer my 2jaw surgery so is help I achieve my best Face but now I will do only contouring and do it later. Doctor Lee from The Face Dental is famous for natural outcome , but I sure he can do dramatic outcome tho. But I think you as much doctor as you can if you really need it cause two jaw surgery is very painful and it changes your face dramatically! And if you truly need two jaw surgery, please look at Fotunecat message in my thread she share some post about two jaw surgery and it's really open the new world for me haha. I know it's hard but try be positive, I know you are beautiful soul so you will have new beautiful face cause you deserve it:3 Hugs

Reactions: H3b3
New update Cooki just reply me , sliding chin is 5,5 mil won and the same price for angle reduction so if you want to do both is 11 mil. And they have 50% but just for special person if Cooki select you. So the price is still so expensive if compare to the Face Dental.

Reactions: FreshLook
Dear lovely, warm hug for another 97 liner. As I said in my post, a Korean friend who I knew had 2jaw surgery in The Face Dental had amazing result , he had underbite ( and it makes his face too long ). After reading bad reviews about Dacapo Clinic, now I comeback to plan to surgery in The Face Dental. And don't worry as my case even my bite is normal doctor still offer my 2jaw surgery so is help I achieve my best Face but now I will do only contouring and do it later. Doctor Lee from The Face Dental is famous for natural outcome , but I sure he can do dramatic outcome tho. But I think you as much doctor as you can if you really need it cause two jaw surgery is very painful and it changes your face dramatically! And if you truly need two jaw surgery, please look at Fotunecat message in my thread she share some post about two jaw surgery and it's really open the new world for me haha. I know it's hard but try be positive, I know you are beautiful soul so you will have new beautiful face cause you deserve it:3 Hugs

Hugs to you girl :smile: I'm glad you found a dental clinic that can help deliver the kind of result you want! When do you plan on having the surgery? I really want a dramatic change because this insecurity has been bothering me for so long, and in my case only moving the jaws and chin can help me achieve my ideal. Thanks girl, I'm sure you're a beautiful soul as well and I hope that you'll be able to have your ideal face through this surgery! Make sure you choose an experienced surgeon with good reviews, do detailed consultations in person when you're in Korea, and learn about the structure of the face in depth so you're clear on the kind of change you want :heart: Best of luck to us both :smile:

Reactions: Ayae97
Hugs to you girl :smile: I'm glad you found a dental clinic that can help deliver the kind of result you want! When do you plan on having the surgery? I really want a dramatic change because this insecurity has been bothering me for so long, and in my case only moving the jaws and chin can help me achieve my ideal. Thanks girl, I'm sure you're a beautiful soul as well and I hope that you'll be able to have your ideal face through this surgery! Make sure you choose an experienced surgeon with good reviews, do detailed consultations in person when you're in Korea, and learn about the structure of the face in depth so you're clear on the kind of change you want :heart: Best of luck to us b
Dear lovely, thank you for your sweet comment, really warm up my day I am really want to do surgery now, but because my family in poor finance and I am still on way to find internship to find money to go, so fastest I can go surgery maybe in the end of 2019. In my case doctor Lee from The Face Denta suggest me do three surgery, include 2jaw surgery to my overbite. 2jaw surgery surely changes our face a lot, in my case doctor Lee send me pic he photoshop I can see my new face if I do it, I jump to ugly girl no one care to Kpop trainee but then I am broke at f and mentally I think I can not handle the pain after 2jaw surgery, so when I can do surgery in The Face Dental, I will just do sliding chin and angle reduction first, is not change my face dramatically but jump to 5 ponit to 7 point about look is ok to me haha. If you are online consulting with The Face Dental, let's share doctor of the Face you want so the doctor know your taste and he can reply if he can do it or not. Like in my case I really want to have face shape like Irene of Red Velvet, and doctor Lee said no haha doctor Lee style is very natural, oval style far shape haha but he said he can do very sharp face shape too, but it's not his Taste for sure.

Dear lovely, thank you for your sweet comment, really warm up my day I am really want to do surgery now, but because my family in poor finance and I am still on way to find internship to find money to go, so fastest I can go surgery maybe in the end of 2019. In my case doctor Lee from The Face Denta suggest me do three surgery, include 2jaw surgery to my overbite. 2jaw surgery surely changes our face a lot, in my case doctor Lee send me pic he photoshop I can see my new face if I do it, I jump to ugly girl no one care to Kpop trainee but then I am broke at f and mentally I think I can not handle the pain after 2jaw surgery, so when I can do surgery in The Face Dental, I will just do sliding chin and angle reduction first, is not change my face dramatically but jump to 5 ponit to 7 point about look is ok to me haha. If you are online consulting with The Face Dental, let's share doctor of the Face you want so the doctor know your taste and he can reply if he can do it or not. Like in my case I really want to have face shape like Irene of Red Velvet, and doctor Lee said no haha doctor Lee style is very natural, oval style far shape haha but he said he can do very sharp face shape too, but it's not his Taste for sure.
Do they have an English consultant/interpretor at ilumi clinic?