Expensive shoe virgin no more!

mocha beans

Jul 21, 2008
Popped my designer shoe cherry today!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Manolo Catalina's in ivory from NM! Fiance said he'd rather me not, but the SA said there were no more in the whole company, so I couldn't pass it up. Whether that's true or not, I don't care. If he tries to tell me to return them, I may actually go bridezilla on his hiney, and I am normally a very calm, patient, considerate person.

I don't have pics yet because my fiance has the camera with him at the moment, but I will soon. Oyy, I feel so giddy, this must be what drugs feel like to an addict. Bought them for my wedding, but I might have to wear them out once to break them in :graucho:

That is all.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Catalinas, and in nude, perfect for your wedding!!! I was actually scouring eBay for some Catalinas, in any color, in my size!! Congrats!!!!!

No, not on sale :tdown: , but it's a nice bonus that MN doesn't charge sales tax on shoes or clothing ;) Comes in handy for pricey items, saved me $40 or so.

My NM has a 8.5 in the store I believe, but she said those are going like crazy. She wasn't able to find an 8 anywhere, fortunately there was one 7.5 in the company that thankfully fit.

028.jpg

Willy the cat likes them too, must be the feathers. He's an attention hoar.

026.jpg

Can someone tell me how to watermark images? I think we still have photoshop, fiance just "upgraded" to Vista, and I have no idea where anything is or how to do anything.