Expensive shoe virgin no more!

mocha beans

Jul 21, 2008
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Popped my designer shoe cherry today!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Manolo Catalina's in ivory from NM! Fiance said he'd rather me not, but the SA said there were no more in the whole company, so I couldn't pass it up. Whether that's true or not, I don't care. If he tries to tell me to return them, I may actually go bridezilla on his hiney, and I am normally a very calm, patient, considerate person.

I don't have pics yet because my fiance has the camera with him at the moment, but I will soon. Oyy, I feel so giddy, this must be what drugs feel like to an addict. Bought them for my wedding, but I might have to wear them out once to break them in :graucho:

That is all.

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Catalinas, and in nude, perfect for your wedding!!! I was actually scouring eBay for some Catalinas, in any color, in my size!! Congrats!!!!!

mocha beans

Jul 21, 2008
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
No, not on sale :tdown: , but it's a nice bonus that MN doesn't charge sales tax on shoes or clothing ;) Comes in handy for pricey items, saved me $40 or so.

My NM has a 8.5 in the store I believe, but she said those are going like crazy. She wasn't able to find an 8 anywhere, fortunately there was one 7.5 in the company that thankfully fit.

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
ahh dang, I need a 37 in those. They were on sale on NM.com recently, I wonder why they weren't in the store?

mocha beans

Jul 21, 2008
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

Willy the cat likes them too, must be the feathers. He's an attention hoar.

Can someone tell me how to watermark images? I think we still have photoshop, fiance just "upgraded" to Vista, and I have no idea where anything is or how to do anything.

dknigh21

Dec 15, 2007
Those are so beautiful. I love this style in all of the different colors it comes in. I'm really wishing that I got a pair.