Expensive Shiloh pics!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The 1st Jolie-Pitt baby pics is going to cost some lucky newspaper or magazine a bundle, but the money will go to charity. Experts said worldwide rights to the pictures could sell for anywhere from $5 million to $7 million:shocked:....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===================================================================================

Source: www.celebritywonder.com

2. wow. i wish im in africa (thats where they are right?) then. working as their room cleaner or something. i could take a few shots and be very very very rich! :biggrin: :biggrin:

3. I don't mind to be their nanny for a month or so...

4. I hope celebs stop complaining about people trying to take their pictures....especially celebs who sell their pictures for profit or charity.

Being famous comes with a price and they ought to know it.

5. ^^^ can't agree more

6. [​IMG]

7. I guess, the paps will do anything to get these pictures, so they are going to be seen by EVERYBODY anyhow, so atleast the charity benefits, I guess.
    I do not like the idea of selling out the baby, but in the real world, they are probably going to be hounded everywhere they go until some piccies are released :sad:

8. oh wow, April, well done for posting that piccie, ahhhhh she is a cutie - like she was ever gonna be anything else :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice