Expensive replicas? I don't get it.

Too funny! I totally agree. I was standing in a longgg line at DMV and counted the number of fake MK, Dooney and Coach bags. I mean really? Why bother.....
Well, the DMV, their “clientele”, and workers for that matter may not be the best example. For many of these people, paying $25 for a fake MK or Coach bag is probably a big thing for them. I doubt many of those people could afford a 350-500 bag. It’s all relative...

Well, the DMV, their “clientele”, and workers for that matter may not be the best example. For many of these people, paying $25 for a fake MK or Coach bag is probably a big thing for them. I doubt many of those people could afford a 350-500 bag. It’s all relative...

I don't think that is fair to say. Everyone on that line drives a vehicle. The new Enhanced license procedure is bringing our a cross section of every community. Your comment was very pretentious.

I don't think that is fair to say. Everyone on that line drives a vehicle. The new Enhanced license procedure is bringing our a cross section of every community. Your comment was very pretentious.
A Louis Vuitton forum member pretentious? Impossible! With that said, yes, there are many people and encounters at the DMV that are “interesting”, not all, but many. NEXT.......
P.S. YOU were the one that was counting fake bags at the DMV, yet I’m the pretentious one? How does that work?

Last edited:
I think many of these people with the fakes don't know their bag is fake. When I first started buying bags second hand, I didn't know there were counterfeits. I hadn't seen the real thing because we didn't have any stores that carried them, so I couldn't spot them. I've noticed that since we got a Coach outlet nearby, I'm seeing lots of authentic Coach bags.

A Louis Vuitton forum member pretentious? Impossible! With that said, yes, there are many people and encounters at the DMV that are “interesting”, not all, but many. NEXT.......
P.S. YOU were the one that was counting fake bags at the DMV, yet I’m the pretentious one? How does that work?

I will insert a quote I live by : Quit trying to explain yourself to someone that is committed to misunderstanding you.... Nuff said. Bye :wave:

Reactions: mrs.JC