Expensive clothing obsessions...

Cocktail clothes/ dresses. I don't go to particularly fancy places but I just can't seem to help myself! Philip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Alice & Olivia, Fendi, Zac Posen...it's gotten to the point now where I literally have hardly anything to wear during the day because all my money goes on going-out clothes!

I love designer clothes. I am a HUGE bargain shopper though, so I don't really end up splurging much on anything. I would spend a lot of money for the perfect pair of jeans (did have them...but I wore them way too much until there was a huge hole in the back of the leg..still on the search now). I've also recently become ADDICTED to dresses. I have 2 BCBG, a DVF, 2 Free People, a Betsey Johnson..and a bunch of other "lesser knowns" all UNWORN. I have gotten most of these at fantastic deals though, so I don't feel TOO guilty (and it's still NY freezing weather). But seriously, if I don't wear them (I have a habit of doing that..) I'm lucky (and unlucky) because I'm allergic to cashmere, or something. I LOVE cashmere sweaters, and as soon as I put one on, my arms itch all over. So that's a good thing, otherwise I'd probably spend too much money on them as well.

i love designers underwear expensive beauty products ...shoes handbags...everything...
when i'm going around the shops i just can't stop spending money...
thanks god i'm not in the city centre everyday...
(i live 15 min by walk from there..)

You know what...I have no desire to own designer clothing. I don't have a single piece in my wardrobe! I know, sad, huh?

I choose to buy designer/expensive handbags. And that's it. And I only own 5!

Ah, here's to a growing collection and cheap clothes/shoes/whatever!!!
Yep, I'm like you. I have many designer handbags and choose to purchase a new LV or Coach any day over a pair of designer jeans or shirt. I think designer handbags could spice up any old/cheap outfits I have. Plus I'm on the petite side, I could get away with wearing juniors clothing and they are just as cute as any expensive, designer outfits out there.

I have to have my designer jeans, I can't live without my 7FAM, Joes, R&R, etc...

I'm starting to get into Mike & Chris as well, just ordered one of their sweater and looking at a jacket right now...

I LOVE cashmere anything, I have a handful of sweaters, cardigans, and even socks :nuts:

As for regular tops, sometimes I buy something expensive if I know that I can't find it anywhere else, but if it's a plain old brown tank top then I'll just hit up BR and buy 3 of them for $30 or something.

My obsession was designer jeans...and I guess still is, but recently I've moved on to purses and just got started onto shoes :wtf: I also like to buy cute tops/sweaters..basically anything fashion related...this is an expensive habit

dresses, coats and shoes

certain other "staples" like Missoni sweaters, Dolce & Gabbana blazers, Gucci black pencil skirts

I don't usually buy pants, but I am obsessed with basically all clothing!