Expensive bag ,fairly cheap boots. Are they ok?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I bought this bag 3 weeks ago along with another TPFer and we were both obsessed with getting the boots that were in the picture as well. It was Ashley Tisdale carrying this tote and with some great boots on that noone seemed to know what they were.Anyway I saw these other boots in a shop near me and they looked like they would match the bag but they're not THE Ones And they're nothing special,not designer or anything. Do they detract from the bag? What do you all think?

Attached Files:

2. I don't think the boots detract from the bag at all. I think they go well together :tup:

3. love the boots and the bag looks great on you!

4. The boots look great! Goes really well with the bag. I love it ;)

5. the boots are really cute! I think they match the bag really well! Love the colors!

6. I think your boots look even much better than the ones Ashley Tishdale was wearing! :tup: Seriously! :yes:

They match your beautiful Prada bag so well. I think it's cool to match non-designer and designer items together. :supacool:

7. Actually, I think that these boots look great. What a good find! They will be perfect for fall.

8. Thank you everyone. Wasn't sure whether one or both should go back and am running out of time on the bag. You've made me feel better. :smile:

9. No...don't send it back! I think the boots look great and both boots and bag look great on you! Congrats!

10. You know, I keep coming back to look at your pix. I really wish I have that pair of boots and that bag!

11. your boots are great! perfect match to me.

12. I am GREEN with envy! I LOVE the Prada and boots combo. Looks like you stepped right out of a magazine. They're definitely keepers!

13. Great combo! Like it A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those boots? They're so yummy looking! I LOVE mixing designe and non-designer items together!

14. I LOVE THOSE BOOTS!!!! where can i get them?!!!!

and your bag is GORGEOUS on you!!!! don't return it!

15. I Love the Boots too! What style of bag is that btw?