Expandable Tote or Flap Bags in Beige-Tan? Scratches?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is anyone in the world still stocking this bag, or the same colour with a flap? I love it so much but..

I just received mine from ebay (was purchased from saks) and it is perfect, but the back of the CC charm has rubbing marks as pictures show :sad:

Anyone know how to fix this or where i can get a new bag or charm? The Melbourne Australia boutique is supposed to be getting back to me, but there's no chanel store in my city! :sad:

xx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ummm.i really dont see any probs with that but if it bothers u..maybe they can be buffed out?call chanel and see if they can order a new charm?

3. This looks like a great bag but one of the reasons I passed on it was because the charm hangs so close to the bottom of the bag. I could see it getting knocked around and scratched easily.

Have you tried gently wiping it with a soft cloth to see if the marks are superficial?

4. As far as I have known, all metal can be reguilded. Try to ask the shop directly! :biggrin:

5. thanks girls, i've asked the shop, just waiting on a response! the marks wouldn't come out with brasso, rubbing or anything!

6. sorry about the scratches, they really annoy me too! But I also think it's inevitable that the charm will get scratched up a little, esp. it is so low close to the bottom..

7. thats true, i think i'll sell it and buy a caviar classic flap in large with silver hardware? :smile: does anyone own one? xx

8. My Black Expandable ~ I Haven't Had That Problem (I Haven't Used It Too Much). Definitely, Contact Chanel!;)

9. Gorgeous bag, and I am loving that rich tan color. I think you should be able to get those CC's buffed out. Good luck!