Expandable in Camel

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
SO, my expandable arrives today. and it's as gorgeous as i remember.... but it's the wrong color!!!!

i wanted the off-white expandable but I got the camel instead. it's really pretty though. I've attached some pictures. What do you think? I still like the white/cream...

Attachments

• camel.jpg
    camel.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 99
  • camel2.jpg
    camel2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 104
  • camel3.jpg
    camel3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 179
I actually like the camel alot. I think it looks great on you. So are you keeping it or sending it back?

I don't quite know. I'm thinking about it. It's going to sound so stupid. But I've been having like these fantasies of me carrying my white expandable flap around ever since i decided to get it! It's hard to replace it with the camel in my head!

I'm thinking of returning it to the NYC Saks and hunting for my white flap. Are you interested in it? If you are, PM me and I'll give u the SA details. It's brand new. I always insist that my bags come from the back room. :P

Not stupid at all! I know what you mean when you have a picture of yourself wearing an outfit all picked out for your new bag. I guess the beige doesn't fit into that "fantasy" of yours huh? LOL!

Do you shop at Saks NYC too? Me too! :smile:
I am actually debating on the rock and chain flap right now. Too bad Saks did not order it in the large size.
Thanks for the offer though :smile:

jesh--your fantasies are not silly, and it probably means you should not settle for the camel, and try for the off white...:yes:
that being said, i love the camel as well and it looks so worry free and versatile color wise...
sorry! i probably confused you more....:Push:

I love that on you ..but I would return it and find what you love....otherwise you will always be thinking about the other color!! Lovely though!!!