Expandable Fell Apart!!! :(

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
i hunted high and low for an ivory expandable and when it finally arrived, i was so happy. i brought it along on my vacation and it was barely out of my suitcase when i realised the link between the chain and the strap came loose!!!!

i was horrified. i quickly took it to the local chanel boutique. great service considering i bought the bag in a different country. they fixed it. but i am so disappointed with the slipshod craftsmanship. i'm wondering if i should return it. i really like the bag but i can't help but think it's defective. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
if its my bag i would return bec i would always get paranoid that it would happen again

dleesy

Sep 20, 2006
New expandable??? really wonder .. what happen to quality control??? when the price kept going up??? arrghhh

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
san francisco
I would ask my SA to find me another one, assuming you think the defect is in your bag solely and not the entire line. I think you should still be able to find one in the system somewhere.

I am so sorry this happened to you!!! I'm glad they were able to fix it though -- it's such a lovely bag.

chako012

Jul 3, 2006
IF there iso ne available I owuld def exchange it for a new one :biggrin: good luck with the search!