Exotic Watercolor Speedy....Keep or no keep?

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
I like that bag =] so pretty and special compared to the other speedy!

KEEEEEP IT! or give it to me ;]

I have questions for you! haha is it really snakeskin on those bags or printed leather? SA's tell me different things. Also whats VVN stand for, I know its the other version of the WC Speedy.. Vachetta VersioN?

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
Sounds like you are having major second thoughts. Do you totally LVOE it? If so, then you ought to keep it. IF not, then it's best to let it go and get something that will set your heart on fire. LOL

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
Wow, it's certainly very pretty. I prefer the style (frame top) over the VVN speedy. I would keep it.

shopalot

somebody stop me!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Toronto
I LOVE the frame style! It would be a keeper for me, but if you're really not feeling it, you should throw it back and wait to catch something that really makes your heart skip a beat.

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
i never was fond of the exotic, plus you can use it everyday and if you do you have to treat it like a glass box, I would return it and get the VVN and some other goodies...

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Oh so that lady told me lies! hahaha She told me that it was printed leather, she prolly thought I wasnt a fan of real snakeskins ;P I love it, snakes scare me, but I would wear them.

travelbliss

~O.G. LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
VuittonVille
For that price, you really should be in total LVoe with it....
and if you're NOT, I'm sure you won't have any problem unloading it on ebay...

Jun 13, 2007
Keep it!:woohoo:

If I could afford it, it'd be in my hands by now and I defenitely wouldn't have any second thought of whether to keep it!!

It's so stunning. :drool:

The frame makes it easy to be an 'everyday used' bag.