Existence of the tangerine nikki?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all. Looking for info about the tangerine nikki. I've seen it mentioned in a couple of threads and there's a link to it on bloomingdales.com but no picture. Does this elusive bag exist? Where can it be bought? Is there a pic somewhere other than the bagtrends article? It seems like the perfect summer bag!

2. In spring 2008 the tangerine was officially released in the MAM, and MAB. There are a couple tangerine matinees found at bloomingdales which i believe were samples. There is a tangerine Plan B and stone/tangy steady, but we have NOT seen a tangerine nikki yet. The tangerine is supposed to be re-released this Spring and will include the nikki!

3. Yea i see. Thats weird. But then again- bloomies doesn't always have the most accurate names/pics listed. The resort bags are listed as malibu- then the pic of the rose MAM looks fawn (surely it has to be bad lighting) and then the tangerine has a pic of a deep red nikki from fall.

There is supposed to be a tangerine nikki but its not due out till Spring. The bloomies doesn't look like a preorder either.

4. I remember someone said she had scored a tangy Nikki at a sample sale, but then she never came through with pics. I can't remember who it was or which sale, though. It's possible she was mistaken and it was actually a tangy Plan B. It's like the Loch Ness Monster! People swear they've seen it, but its existence is doubted.

5. The alleged tangerine nikki was a plan b.! Hehehe I forget who that was that said they had it but then turned out to be a plan b.

6. Thanks all! Anyone know when spring 2009 is to be released?

7. LB has the Tangerine Nikki in its pre-order links. I was playing around with the numbers yesterday, and found the link for it. Forgot when the expected ship date was, I think maybe sometime in Feb or March?

8. Thanks classiceric! how do I find that link?

9. You can email CS at LB and they can send you the hidden link for a preorder. They usually answer email quickly.

10. I believe Spring bags start coming out the first week of february!

11. Yes, that's right, desi! I think that according to LB's links the tangy Nikki and MAC come out on 1/31 (My bday, heh heh heh).

But I will try not to buy any bags!!!

babyfishmouth: Not only do I :heart: your user ID name, but I also dig your taste in bag colors! Red & orange are my faves, too!

12. Spring bags come out in a week?! Sweet!

13. Thanks! I loooove bright firey colors, too. Such good neutrals! I get compliments out the butt on my red patent market tote!

14. ^I so agree!! Red and orange are neutrals!! (That's how I wear them!!)