Exhausting day, small reveal, pics!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on your haul! And you look great with the zoe!

2. Thanks hun!! ;)

3. I'm so glad all your goodies were waiting for you after such a frustrating drive. I think that zoe is the perfect size and color! Especially when you already had the perfect match with the make up bag. Have fun wearing it :smile: !

4. Nice haul! The Berry Zoe is gorgeous. I agonized over whether to buy the Berry or Rose Zoe today at the outlet I was at. If I hadn't already owned several purple-ish bags I probably would have picked it up instead of the rose. Congrats!!! I love the lilac lining inside. :love:

5. how much was the coach script keyfob? TIA!

6. It was $29.00 and then with the 20% off coupon (but the coupon was only good thru yesterday, the 19th), hopefully another coupon will be coming this week/weekend!

7. Beautiful color I must say!! Congratulations.

8. Thanks hun, I was skeptical at getting a medium, but I think the size works ok for me... I might have to get more medium sized bags... less $ that way! haha :smile:

9. Where did you score the berry wristlet?? I've been looking for one!! ;)

10. ^^ a few keep popping up on ebay lately

11. Really? Nice! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled! Thanks M!! :biggrin:

12. Gorgeous!!!!

13. :ty:

14. yeah... sadly i did not go last weekend but maybe this weekend! that script fob is sooo adorable! thanks!

and love everything you got!! congrats