Exhausting day, small reveal, pics!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can picture it now...:rant:
    Glad you made it there and back in one piece!

2. love it!! I almost got the med berry zoe, but decided on a white peyton instead. I got that flower chain as well....sooooo pretty.

I hate that the traffic was bad, but I think it was worth it with all of the goodies you got!

3. ^^^It definitely was worth it, I love my berry, its soooo pretty!

Here's a modeling pic, :graucho:
    [​IMG]

4. ^^Beautiful!

5. Awww thanks G!!

6. lovely Berry Zoe--the polka dot scarf matches perfectly!! plus, she looks great on you!! the Coach script fob is really nice--I've never seen that but I also like how elegantly simple it is. how much was that, if you don't mind me asking? thanks :biggrin:

7. It was kind of expensive, but I just thought it was cute... it was $29 and then with the 20% off coupon :graucho:

8. I LOVE that berry Zoe and that scarf - it looks amazing! I agree about the size - I usually carry larger bags too, but my medium green patent Zoe is fine for everyday use. Congrats on your goodies!

9. That's too funny- I was going to guess the Zoe but you revealed it already...the reason I was going to guess that is b/c I bought the large Zoe in patent Fawn today! And, I was between that and the Berry too...great minds ;)

10. Awww thanks DL! I know I'm really surprised, I tried on the large, but the large almost seemed too large which is weird considering I have 2 large carlys, LOL

11. LOL, I was going between the berry and the fawn, the fawn was just so gorgeous too, I should've got both! Maybe I will if another coupon comes out this month! :graucho:

12. Forgot to say congrats on the new additions! I also bought the ponytail scarf in the blue and fawn patterned design- came to $10 after the coupon

13. I was thinking the same thing- really should have grabbed both and could always return it later if I changed my mind...I was in one of those indecisive moods. What city do you live in? I am in Ft Lauderdale and went to the Sawgrass outlet

14. O, I'm in the midwest, MN, yeah I should've grabbed both too, well I'm sure you can always find them on the bay as well! LOL

15. Congrats on your berry Zoe! She's gorgeous and looks good on you, too.