Exhausting day, small reveal, pics!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I woke up extremely early to try and make it out to my outlet, guess what? They decided to "sweep" up the road but for some reason had to shut down 2 of the 3 lanes on the highway! I was so mad that I didn't get to the outlet EXACTLY when it opened, but still managed to get my small goodies!

Any one around?? :smile:

2. Please show us what you got!

3. Uploading pics now!

4. I am here ;)

5. I'm here if it is a quick one, LOL.

6. Start guessing... GO! LOL... this is just a teaser pic! I hate long reveals myself!

[​IMG]

7. Hmmmmmmmm

8. uh, some kind of tote? i'm not a good guesser. lol

9. TA-DA!!! My medium zoe in berry w/the pink polka dot scarf! I was tempted to get the fawn as well, as that is a TRULY beautiful bag too, but I decided on one, and decided on the berry... I normally carry big bags, but the medium is actually a really cute size, fits all my stuff nicely!!

Came to $128.50 w/tax

Couple accessories up next...
    [​IMG]

10. I think this is the best color or the zoe - I have the same color but in large ;)

11. Small purse mirror... love this, got two others in black, but they screwed up my charge-hold so they are getting sent to me in the mail... for only $7.99, can't beat the price!

[​IMG]

12. What a pretty scarf with the Zoe! Congrats!

13. Love the keychain for some reason, its plain and simple which I like!
    [​IMG]

14. Couldn't pass up on the daphne flower keychain, so pretty!
    [​IMG]

15. love love Zoe in berry, so pretty! Contgrates and what a steal!