exercises to make my butt BIGGER?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok, so i know that this is an odd problem, but i gain weight everywhere EXCEPT my hips and butt. i have a sad, flat, small white girl "butt," but i want a "booty." so are there exercises i can do to make me a little more J.Lo? i heard Jessica Simpson did some for Dukes of Hazzard before she had to wear the daisy dukes, but i don't know what they are. help me! and make any future boyfriends that i have very happy...

2. squats!!! i think they are #1 for the buns...
    a really good exercise i like is a traveling one where you do a lunge, and then as you're coming out of the lunge, you lift up the leg in the back upwards behind you (i guess as though you were pretending to be a ballerina) and then bring that leg forwards into the lunge again (so that you end up in a lunge but with legs switched). repeat several times; i do it back and forth in a room 2-3 times through.
    i don't know if that made sense; it's hard to figure out exercises with diagrams or pictures, imo...

3. my cousin enhanced her booty by doing the stairmaster =)

4. Squats are great for your glutes and could help you on your bubble butt quest :P I could give you some of mine, there is plenty to go around :lol: :P The stairmaster and step-ups on a bench or sturdy chair are also good for your booty.

5. I have a flat butt too. . . squats up the wazoo and lunges. I actually started making a bigger effort to do them more regularly and I swear I noticed a difference in my pants today. honest!
    Also, higher incline on the Elliptiocal or treadmill will help build them.

6. Squats! Try www.shape.com for variations. I love that magazine. You do not need to be a subscriber to access the archieves.

7. skating works too! although not as easy to do at home as squats...:sad:

8. ^you can do ballerina plie's. Sometimes I get a weight in my hand and hold it low {between my legs-ish} and do plies.
    {plee-ays}

9. Squats and lunges for sure!! I hate them, but I know I need them for my flat ass!

10. High incline on the the treadmill - that'll do the trick for sure!

11. high incline on the treadmill and stair stepper...that thing is KILLER

12. squats, lunges, hack squats, butt blaster (yes, there IS a machine with that name LOL).
    I have a bubble butt thanks to these :P

13. ^^ haha butt blaster??? almost sounds like it's getting rid of the butt!

14. i don't understand. So excersizes to make my butt look bigger and smaller are the same ? :rant:

15. Squats, squats and more squats! Lunges are great and Step ups on a high bench holding weights also arent bad and running stairs! I have too much of a J.Lo butt so i cant do too many of these butt excercises

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice