Executive tote (aka Cerf bag)?

K21

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
Hello hello~

How many of you own the Chanel Executive tote bag?

I saw this from long time ago.....been dbating since wether I should get it or not....

also...silver or gold logo???

Opinions on the bag please!!!!

And by any chance do you guys know the latest price on it?

Thank you!!!

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello hello~

How many of you own the Chanel Executive tote bag?

I saw this from long time ago.....been dbating since wether I should get it or not....

also...silver or gold logo???

Opinions on the bag please!!!!

And by any chance do you guys know the latest price on it?

Thank you!!!

Hello! I bought mine in June, so it's pretty new, but I love it! Price was either $3200 or $3250. This is one bag that I think you could literally flip a coin on hardware. The reason (in my opinion) is that there's so little of it on the Cerf/ET as compared to some of the other bags. I LOVE this bag! It's so practical and stunning. The interior zip compartment comes in really handy when you're traveling and want to keep some items more secure(like your wallet). I would highly recommend this bag. I bought mine with SHW, but I really don't have a hardware preference on this bag. HTH

K21

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
Hello! I bought mine in June, so it's pretty new, but I love it! Price was either $3200 or $3250. This is one bag that I think you could literally flip a coin on hardware. The reason (in my opinion) is that there's so little of it on the Cerf/ET as compared to some of the other bags. I LOVE this bag! It's so practical and stunning. The interior zip compartment comes in really handy when you're traveling and want to keep some items more secure(like your wallet). I would highly recommend this bag. I bought mine with SHW, but I really don't have a hardware preference on this bag. HTH
Hmmmmm very tempted.....very...... must check it out soon!!!:biggrin:

willeyi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hi! Exec tote is a great bag. I use mine mostly for travel, super roomy and you can put a ton in it.

For everyday, I prefer the style of the GST. You may want to check that style out also. I love that style, more than exec tote. Also a bit more blingy with the CC logo.

GST is more structured than the exec tote, which is a bit more floppy, softer looking. Exec tote has the long detachable strap. I like a more structured look.

Hardware color doesn't really matter on the exec tote.. The CC is tiny. For GST, hardware does matter due to the chains.

Good luck with your decision and congrats in advance on your bag.

Reactions: K21