Excuse my ignorance - what can you use a Twilly for?

Lots of versatile ways.
On a handbag....
as a neck band....
headband....
tied on the wrist....
tied over a ponytail.......
as a belt....

So this is a very versatile gift then! I think I am going to get her this one:

061599s01.jpg

She loves Hermes and is dying for a Kelly, but is a fledging teacher right out of college, so a Kelly is a long way off. But a little bit of H never hurt, right?

^^She might love the Ribbons twilly since it has "Hermés" all over it!

it's really cute on the handles of bags and on your wrist, that and in my ponytail are my favorite ways to wear it. And as a belt.

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Giraffe, Twillys are simply the best. Think about what you'd like to do with a pony scarf from Coach - the same can be applied to Twilly. You can also check out 'the adventures of tallulah the traveling twilly' thread that megs posted as a sticky up above.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see the look on her face when I give it to her. She will FREAK when she sees the orange box!

Wow--I used to teach, both my sisters are teachers, so indeed you are being such a good friend in getting this for her. She IS going to freak--make sure you have a camera ready!

I have lots of twillys and I wear them:
- wrapped around Kelly handle
- wrapped around a bangle (Hiheels started a thread on this using a pochette but you can use a twilly too, for a thinner bangle)
- (my favorite way): worn with the Kimono belt (the belt is leather but has two holes in it to thread the twilly through and tie as you wish, making it possible to adjust the belt to any part of your waist or closer to your hips)