Excuse me?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If it's that simple then why didn't they try it themselves?!! :nogood:

2. haha

3. What colour was it supposed to be then because looking at the inside it looks the same colour to me? Surely, if it was supposed to be GREEN, then the inside would be green too?

4. Is is a blenheim? Not sure I ever saw them in that colour...

5. I think it's a Blenheim and I know they were made in some shade of green.
    Perhaps we can treat them all with Fairy, which is much cheaper than Collonil and doesn't smell nearly as bad :smile:

6. Don`t you just love ebay :nuts:

If anyone came near my bags with Fairy Liquid ( I would kill them !!)

7. What???!!!!:faint:

:tdown:

8. Hahaha - why not clean it up for sale then?

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. I wonder if they meant fairy dust, because that would make much more sense. I use a bit of it everymorning myself, cleans the house and gives me an instant face lift each day!!!:roflmfao:

11. oh my word :nogood:

12. lol!..i think i saw this bag irl..its the mint antique glace blenheims that came out the same season as the plum glace did.....

13. It has the wrong straps for a Blenheim - it's supposed to be one shoulder strap, not two like that. Weird bag!

14. Must admit I didn't really notice the straps, I was too bemused by the idea of using Fairy on it!