Excuse Me do you have any Grey Groupon Why YES I do

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
Groupon Minneapolis/St Paul and yes we are eligible for these ones! :nuts:
$75.00 for $175.00 worth of merch. You should make sure prior to purchase that they didn't forget the fine print. Otherwise it looks like we are golden on this one.

Fine print is as follows:

• Expires 12/03/2011
  • Shipping & tax not included. Limit 1 per order, 2 for orders of $475 or more pre tax & shipping. Online orders may start 12/3/09 at 7pm
http://www.groupon.com/deals/hayden...mp;utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

Ladies, I have a question regarding the Groupons in general...if you bought a Groupon in which the fine print says "for first time customers only" and you have bought from HH before, is your Groupon void? I bought a San Francisco Groupon last week and noticed that it specifies "first time customers only". Am I screwed?

Last edited:
Pamela dowel bag? Hmm tough one, I don't remember seeing those pop up on Bon/ebay so maybe it would be worth it to get it now if you love it.

^ Oh right, of course Carlie! lol With the talk of a possible SS in the Thankful sale thread, I had my mind on vintage HH stuff like the Pamela dress.

Great news, kmh1190!

That's great! I'm glad to hear the customer service worked well. What are you going to spend your groupon on?

I am looking for a big tote-torn between Tamasin and Laura. Probably Laura since it is reversible. But I'm also waiting to see what colors the Celina cuff will be coming out in Spring so I will more than likely be hanging onto my Groupon for a bit.

And thanks guys for clarifying the new/first time customer thing. Groupon CS dude said that more than likely my SF Groupon was void.