Exclusive Vintage Violet Mini Matinee REVEAL

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I got home from work today and found a box at my door. To my surprise:nuts: when I opened it, it was my pre-order, a Mini Matinee in Vintage Violet!!! This bag is even better than I thought it would be.. The leather is so soft and smooshy right out of the box. That is the exact reason I wanted one of these from LB. I already own a Mini Matinee and the leather is tough and structured and as much as I love it, I just knew one in a great soft leather would be killer...I was so right...
The Violet leather is a deep dark purple but under light is a grapey, vikings(Minnesota Vikings) purple.. I have yet to see her in natural light and just know it's going to be beautiful.. The leather is pebbled in some spots and smooth in others but gorgeous all the way around. The purple suede flaps are a great touch. Here are some quick pics I just took.. Please note it is really hard to capture the true color..
vgpu1i.jpg

snjr6w.jpg

346ucsh.jpg

1f7gw.jpg

dpu36d.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! How did you get yours so soon?! Oh I'm so in love! I have both the Violet and Dark Grey pre-ordered because I couldn't decide between the two!

You're so lucky to have yours right NAO! :yahoo:

Chickpea- Thanks! I'm in love... I have a feeling you will be keeping both bags...lol

michblack- Thank you...

scoobiesmomma- Sure, tomorrow I can post some... I have a pic carrying another mini mattie (different color) if you'd like to see that one...

OMG that bag is stunning! The color looks so rich. LB still says its a pre-order but I guess they havent updated their website?

I love the style of matties but they are way too big on me. I think the mini mattie would be a perfect size. Please post mod shots!!!

Ugh, I'm dying here! Where do you live so I can come and stare in your window! :faint:

btw, I just realized our avatars are really similar! :P My little one can't NOT be in any picture.

Gorgeous! Glad to hear that the leather is soft and smooshy. Would love to see a mod shot when you get the chance. Do you have a regular sized mattie or MAB or MAM for comparison? Congrats!

Ugh, I'm dying here! Where do you live so I can come and stare in your window! :faint:

btw, I just realized our avatars are really similar! :P My little one can't NOT be in any picture.

You're funny, thanks.... I already showed my DH your avatar! So cute! My pup must be just like your baby... Her name is Diva and the name definitely fits her so well...We :heart: puppies! Especially yorkies...

I am lovin the unfinished tassles on the mini mattie. I think I could stare at your pics all day Tara.

I love avatars of peoples pets. I miss my maltese whenever I look at your avatar chickpea:sad: (my mom now has her). I now have a cat that I absolutely love but I grew up with my maltese and she was my first pet I have ever loved like a child.