Exclusive (I think) Fall/Winter 2007-2008 Information

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Here is some information I got from my source at Vuitton about the pricing and availability of the F/W 2007-2008 bags. I don’t think this information has been posted yet. ;)

a) This is a shiny version of the monogram canvas with black patent leather and shearling trim.

02m.jpg

There will be three versions for production: a tall horizontal version (as shown), a vertical smaller version and a larger vertical version for shoulder carry. Prices will range from USD $3500-$4000. Here is some more pictures for reference, but not all these models will be produced:

00180m.jpg

00440m.jpg

00640m.jpg

00670m.jpg

b) This is a canvas clutch that has a bit of metallic in it. But certainly not as eye-catching (or tasteless, depending on who you ask) as the Miroir.

00830m.jpg

There will be three different colors: the pink/orange one (as shown), a gray/silver, and a green. Price will be around USD $1500.

c) This is the traditional monogram paired with black and brown leather trim.

00100m.jpg

There will be larger selection of these bags. It will be available trimmed in alligator and the prices will range from USD $6000-$10000. The versions trimmed in regular leather will start from a little under USD $2000 for a Speedy. Here is some more pictures for reference, but not all these models will be produced:

00220m.jpg

00400m.jpg

d) This is a new material, a canvas or fabric of some sort, most definitely not leather though. The new material is paired with both alligator trim and regular leather:

00800m.jpg

There will also be a larger selection of these bags. It will be available trimmed in alligator and starts at USD $4500 for a pochette version (not shown on the runway as far as I see) and USD $14000 for the largest bag. The versions trimmed in regular leather will be $1500 for the pochette to $4000 for the largest bag. Here is some more pictures:

00790m.jpg

00480m.jpg

This is maybe the pochette mentioned above:

00510m.jpg

00540m.jpg

00770m.jpg

This messenger will be a little over $3000:
00030m.jpg

As for the three remaining styles, the satin-like canvas, the smooth leather and the fur/mink trim, I do not currently have any information on them: :sad:

00740m.jpg

00130m.jpg

00240m.jpg

Enjoy! And please contribute if you know something I do not or if you know some information I provided was wrong!

Wow! I LOVE the orange/pink metallic clutch and the pochettes! Do you think the SAs will have the waitlists ready yet (probably not, but hoping)? Thanks for sharing!

I don't think SAs have a waiting list yet but you can always bring a picture and force them to create a list for you (I've done it on more than one occasion :P ).