Exclusive discounts to tPFers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree w/ boxermom! While that is an incredibly sweet gesture, you must clear it with Megs & Vlad before contacting any company on behalf or for the purse forum!

Rosemary, just wanted to send you a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY since I will be out of town this weekend celebrating mine as well!! :balloon: Taking 14 people to Disneyland for 3 days of the "Happiest Place on Earth"! :party:

I just saw the part about taking 14 people to Disneyland:nuts:. You are one brave woman!!! I still recall taking our son there when he was 5--Small World was his favorite ride and we rode it to death. This would make a thread in General Discussion--your favorite ride at Disney. Have a great time and Happy Birthday, tho this will be a little late.

While it seems like a great idea, Vlad and I do not want anyone speaking on behalf of the forum without our consent.

We speak about this with negative issues, but it goes along with positive issues also. We need to think it over ourselves first and make sure it follows proper protocol before attaching our forum name to anything.

Please keep this in mind. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.