Exclusive: Coach’s Pre-Spring 2017 Bags and Accessories

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
    ErikaS88, Mariquel and ohmchale like this.
  2. I'm loving those Dinkys and duffles!!! Oh and the saddlebags!! What are the color names for the blue and the green bags in the top pic?

3. #3 Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Oh these rainbows of colors!! I've been waiting for this! If the tea rose saddle bag in black from picture 24 is a medium, then maybe I should just sit tight and wait until spring!

4. The tea rose dinky in red?!!! I think I just fainted!! 😍😍😍

5. Thanks Vlad and Megs for the wonderful pictures!!

Mariquel likes this.
  6. That's the one! Good thing I haven't got a dinky yet-I'll be all over that when it's out! There's supposedly a tea rose dinky with python flowers in the 24 size that's already available.

7. With red flowers?

8. No, red is only for the spring. The black and burgundy plus python...

9. Do you think the Dinky with red flowers will come in the 24 size?

10. Thanks Megs and Vlad. I love the pic of the saddle bags in multiple colors.

11. Red tea rose! Me too. I am going on a purse break just to be able to afford a collection of these beauties.

12. Not sure...I've only ever seen the python tea rose one in 24, so looks like they're not making many variations in that size

13. Well, for this bag I'm going to have to learn how to minimize what I carry!!

14. Depends on what you lug around with you haha :lol: That's why I picked the tea rose saddle over the dinky for now. Minimally I have to bring my water bottle, cell phone and continental wallet, and somehow they all fit beautifully in there. With the dinky I don't think the depth is enough for a round object, so going to hold off until spring to get one. That red tea rose though...love!! My SA was so confused when I got the saddle yesterday lol, since she knows I'm usually into large bags.

15. I second that