Exclusive Coach item from China! Not sold in U.S.!

1. #16 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    Here's the box!

[​IMG]

Coach OP art Mirror

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry the mirror is a little dirty, I had been touching it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was given away as a free gift in the Steady Issue in Hong Kong!

It's so cute!!!! Bigger than I thought it would be but it's nice! Annnddddd I only paid 18.99 w/ ship!!!!

Designer015-2.jpg Designer018-1.jpg Designer016-1.jpg Designer0197.jpg Designer017-2.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!!!! :drool: It will go sooo well with your bags!

3. Yes, I've been eyeing that for quite some time. Lucky you!

4. Yes! Contrary to popular belief I do have OTHER color bags...second to purple I always love me some gold! So this is a nice addition!

5. What is it??? A business card holder?? Picture holder? I don't get it! Der!

6. Oh I'm sorry...it's a mirror!

7. DOH! Didn't see a reflection in the open shot! Got it! Cute design on that.

8. Its fabulous! I was just eyeing them on that Japanese site thingy but I'd just bought the headband, so I showed some restraint. Congrats :biggrin:

9. wow! thats so cool! why are some things not available here??!! :sad:

10. Oooo, nice!! Yay for you :yahoo: I was eyeing it yesterday...I had no idea it was that big!

11. Aw, very cute! And original, too! Congrats on your newbie :woot:!!

12. That's a lovely mirror! Now that's a unique item that you will enjoy and know won't be around any stores anytime soon.

13. That is really pretty. I wish Coach would do more mirrors. I have black leather one from the 1980's and I carry it in my bag every day. I would love to update it with something like this.

14. I ordered these too! They are so cute! Congrats!!

15. I wish Coach would sell them, I'd really buy one!