Exciting Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I first saw these shoes on ads and Chanel website, I absolutely loved them but honestly I don't think they are worth the price. For around the same price, I'd much rather get a pair of ballet flats.

So fast forward a few months to Saturday, I was in Bergdorf Goodman and was casually looking at espadrilles. I asked the SA which ones he had in my size so he brought all the normal ones (beige/black lambskin and the multicolor with patent black logo). I tried them on and was like "ok yeah, they're definitely not worth the price since it didn't even look good on me." I just happened to ask if they had the specific espadrille I was looking for (hehehe). The SA looked at me funny and said those were sold a looooong time ago but I guess I'll check. Lo and behold, there they were (last pair in the entire country - boutiques and dept stores)!!! I tried them on and they looked good! I couldn't justify the price so I just left them that day but today I figured if they still had it then it was meant to be.

So any guesses??? ️ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461031729.823721.jpg

2. Omg I love when pieces are meant to be and these definitely were! Open open open!! :biggrin:

3. I can't wait to see :thinking: Maybe navy or red ?

4. white canvas with black toe cap! ??

5. i just realized this thread is hours old. lol. excitement must've tired her out! :P

6. I can't wait to see!

7. Here!

8. Nothing to see.

9. I'm excited for your reveal!!!!

10. Let's see!

11. I haven't been on Purseforum for a while so I completely forgot I started this topic! Hahah, sorry for making you guys wait!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461110830.458029.jpg Here they are!!! Pink sequin espadrilles from Cruise collection

12. This is the first time that I have seen sequined Chanel esp... Nice!

13. Congrats! Nice Chanel espadrilles

14. omg love those espies!! congrats!! :biggrin:

15. Lovely!! Congrats!!