Exciting news fellow Minkette's...Rebecca has her first new perfume coming out!

Hi ladies!! My perfume arrived today....I love it! Definitely a mix of masculine and feminine. The bottle and cap both have a hefty feel to them. I think this bottle is refillable too! I hope you get a chance to smell this where it's sold but I do think you'll like it a lot!! Just wanted to share with you!
View attachment 4819811
Looks pretty! Would you call it floral, musky, sweet...?

Looks pretty! Would you call it floral, musky, sweet...?
The word that comes to mind is sensual...I don't find it too floral because it's meant to be unisex. It's really different! You know how sometimes when you're shopping for perfume and they all start to smell the same after a while? This one is not like that...it's unique. I was almost all out of my current perfume which was a vanilla scent. I feel like this is more of a fall scent so it's going to be perfect for the upcoming months!! She said if you order something from her website she's going to include a perfume sample in all orders. I think that's a smart thing to do because I don't know if you'll find this a Macy's or Nordstrom...not sure where you'll be able to find it to test it out.

The word that comes to mind is sensual...I don't find it too floral because it's meant to be unisex. It's really different! You know how sometimes when you're shopping for perfume and they all start to smell the same after a while? This one is not like that...it's unique. I was almost all out of my current perfume which was a vanilla scent. I feel like this is more of a fall scent so it's going to be perfect for the upcoming months!! She said if you order something from her website she's going to include a perfume sample in all orders. I think that's a smart thing to do because I don't know if you'll find this a Macy's or Nordstrom...not sure where you'll be able to find it to test it out.
That makes sense. Maybe I'll finally order something new from her.