Exciting June 2019 Purchases-Post here

I'll squeeze this in for a June purchase even though it was on Friday the 31st. I didn't get it out of the box until the 1st though because I was scared. Haha. This is my first LV purchase and I got the NeoNoe and I'm in love. I'm really glad the SA showed me this when I asked for the Noe BB in DA. I think the monogram with the black is really beautiful and the convertible shoulder to crossbody strap is awesome. The size is perfect for me too, I noticed the BB was going to be too small when I saw it in person.

Attachments

• 2019-05-31_20-02-25_849.jpeg
    2019-05-31_20-02-25_849.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,432
I'll squeeze this in for a June purchase even though it was on Friday the 31st. I didn't get it out of the box until the 1st though because I was scared. Haha. This is my first LV purchase and I got the NeoNoe and I'm in love. I'm really glad the SA showed me this when I asked for the Noe BB in DA. I think the monogram with the black is really beautiful and the convertible shoulder to crossbody strap is awesome. The size is perfect for me too, I noticed the BB was going to be too small when I saw it in person.
Congrats on ur first LV!

This is a fantastic and smart choice for your first LV! I have the same bag, and it’s one of my most-used LVs. The NeoNoe is practical, chic, and can take what my “real life” dishes out! I bought mine when that style first came out, and she still looks perfect. Congrats and enjoy your new NeoNoe! :smile:

I couldn’t believe it when I saw this as place in cart... funny thing is I had completely given up on trying to hunt one down. I honestly didn’t think my order would even go through... but here is my nano speedy!!!! :heart::love::hbeat:

LUCKY!! Congrats!! I'm in the US and I've had no luck getting this bag. :crybaby: I check at odd hours and on the weekends, still nothing.

Reactions: luxurista
LUCKY!! Congrats!! I'm in the US and I've had no luck getting this bag. :crybaby: I check at odd hours and on the weekends, still nothing.

Aww... I’m sorry! :sad: Honestly I was shocked when I saw that it was available. I kept stalking the website about a month ago, then gave up... then it just popped up unexpectedly. I feel like if you want it badly enough, it will happen for you!!! I hope you are able to get one. Don’t give up! :heart::heart::heart:

No mods at this moment, as I’m currently hanging out in my pjs. :biggrin: I measure the strap drop (on last hole, longest length) at 23”. There is definitely room for another hole (possibly 2), if you want a little extra length. Changing the strap to whatever you like would also be easy...my NeoNoe black strap works great, too.
View attachment 4450158

Here’s a quick WIMB to give you a sense of space. I can fit my iPhone XS, a card case, lip balm, and car key fob. (Honestly, IRL, I’d probably make DH carry the key.:lol:). The sides do flex a little, but not a lot, and you can’t really stuff the bag if you want the clasp to work. All of this fits comfortably, and the clasp shuts fine. This bag reminds me of a vertical, smaller Petite Malle, but a little softer in feel, like the larger Soft Trunk bag. Hope this helps! :smile: It’s a great little statement piece.
View attachment 4450156
View attachment 4450157
Wow, that fits way more than I thought. I think its very cute! congrats!

Reactions: stylistbydesign