Exciting instant reveal..

aarcher

Oct 25, 2016
My new baby came in the mail today and I am so excited I have to do a instant reveal. This is my first pochette metis and when I saw this color combo I just had to have it. Different than the regular metis but still classic like the regular. I'm just drooling everywhere

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0925.JPG.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 644
Holy crap she fits a ton!! Was not expecting her to hold as much as my Speedy B 25 [emoji15]

IMG_1483128849.071376.jpg

(I had bail bonds woman as a client yesterday and she gave me a pink Kiss Jail Goodbye Pen. Don't you love it? Haha)

My new baby came in the mail today and I am so excited I have to do a instant reveal. This is my first pochette metis and when I saw this color combo I just had to have it. Different than the regular metis but still classic like the regular. I'm just drooling everywhere
Gorgeous! I love this odour combo, and just in time for the new year!

I just ordered mine today (along with the palm spring mini from WT collection; lucky me; was able to locate one) . Should receive both next week.

Reactions: aarcher