Excited! My First EVER MJ Reveal....

cfrozal23

O.G.
May 24, 2008
:biggrin: Although this is my third Marc Jacob item, and it's actually my first MbMJ this is my first EVER reveal!!! An early xmas gift from dh and kids....

I was so excited that the UPS guy was here I answered it without wearing a bra:P needless to say.. it was well worth it!!

Attachments

• mj1.JPG
    mj1.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 101
Here he is almost out of the box!!! I could hardly contain myself!! This picture probably gives it away- but I love the anticipation.. feels like opening the box all over again! :smile:

Attachments

• mj4.JPG
    mj4.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 102
^HeartMyMj's- EXACTLY!!! I love him!! I did realize he maybe a bit big for my 4'11 frame, but considering how much stuff i can fit in there.. man so worth it!!! I have two kids age 6 and 4 and I'm also carrying their nintendo ds's snacks, a bottle of water, my wallet, phone, ipod, and er bag so this is a godsend!

Attachments

• mj5.JPG
    mj5.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 105
  • mj6.JPG
    mj6.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 114
BTW he goes so well with my quilted ZC I have in the same color... here is my small, but growing MJ collection :smile:
:yahoo:

Attachments

• mj7.JPG
    mj7.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 154
  • mj8.JPG
    mj8.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 145
Thank you douz and linh!!! They are my new loves.. and I just realized that I have the regular aidan.. which I am happy to have.. I am now considering a getting a baby aidan if I can find it in the same color.. otherwise I hope to snag a lavendar one soon :smile: So addicting MJ's are!!!

MJs are addicting!! :nuts: in the past 8mo since discovering them, i've bought 11 for myself, my sister, and my mother!!

do you know if your Aiden is Faded Aluminum or Steel? i can't tell w/ my screen

MJs are addicting!! :nuts: in the past 8mo since discovering them, i've bought 11 for myself, my sister, and my mother!!

do you know if your Aiden is Faded Aluminum or Steel? i can't tell w/ my screen

Hi Linh- I believe it's faded aluminum. I hope I'm right. This friday i'm heading to nordies to pick up the Marc Jacobs pouch in hot pink to use as my makeup bag :smile::yahoo: