Excited for my new LRC and Question about MHB

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Okay, firstly...I just placed my order for the Ruby LRC!!!!!

I am so excited, this is my first new bag since May!!

And I have been in love with this bag for a while. I had almost ordered a Pomegrante Minilisa over the summer in place of this, but cancelled my order beause I was spending a lot of money on vacationing and couldn't afford it. I was glad this happened, because now seeing pics of the Minilisa on people, it is too small for me. I already have a Sex Bomb that I am obsessed with, so I know the LRC will be a hit for me.

2nd...

I ordered from MHB...and after I put in my credit card and everything it gave me an order number...but it didn't say anything like your order is being processed or anything. I also did not receive an instant confirmation email. Is this normal? Or do you think my order did not go through?

I ordered a Baby Daddy from them, but that was back in May...so I just can't remember how it worked.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hey Fendi! If you received an order number after you finished checking out then the order probably went through. I believe I have received an order confirmation email from MHB every time I placed an order with them, followed shortly by the tracking number (sometimes within the same day). I would call MHB if you do not get a confirmation email just to be safe. Congratulations on the LRC! I bought a pomegranate SB last month and now find myself eyeing this velvet leather beauty as well!

WOO! Congrats! I'm sure the email thing is just fine, I wouldn't worry about it unless you don't hear back from them on Monday.

Just so you know... the sex bomb is smaller than the minilisa IMO but if you love the sexbomb size obviously you will love LRC! Can't wait to see your pics!

Oh, if you haven't heard... email MHB with your TPF screen name and you will get 10% off plus free shipping! That way you can get the deal AND check to make sure your order went through (I would include your order number just to be safe too).

WOO! Congrats! I'm sure the email thing is just fine, I wouldn't worry about it unless you don't hear back from them on Monday.

Just so you know... the sex bomb is smaller than the minilisa IMO but if you love the sexbomb size obviously you will love LRC! Can't wait to see your pics!

Oh, if you haven't heard... email MHB with your TPF screen name and you will get 10% off plus free shipping! That way you can get the deal AND check to make sure your order went through (I would include your order number just to be safe too).

Wow, is it really smaller? My Sex Bomb is so roomy...and the minilisa looks so small, I am in shock lol. Maybe it's just the difference in shape that makes it look this way.

Thanks for the heads up...I did email for the discount...hopefully I shall hear back.

Well the dimensions listed on MHB are:

Sexbomb: 18 x 9.5 x 4.5
Minilisa: 14 x 6 x 9

However, because of that 9" vs the 4.5" in width the minilisa can store a TON of stuff. Yes, the sexbomb holds a lot too but I'd say the minilisa holds more. I love them both though!

Well the dimensions listed on MHB are:

Sexbomb: 18 x 9.5 x 4.5
Minilisa: 14 x 6 x 9

However, because of that 9" vs the 4.5" in width the minilisa can store a TON of stuff. Yes, the sexbomb holds a lot too but I'd say the minilisa holds more. I love them both though!

I think the Minilisa is really cute still too. I'd be interested to see modeling pics of them next to each other. I am gonna stick with the LRC cause I wanna try the velvet leather...if I had a better bag fund I would get both haha.

I also really love the Carte Blanche. Can't get that either, must behave! :P

Yay I got a confirmation email!

But I did not get an answer about my 10% off and free shipping (my confirmation had the full price). Do you think it's because it's the weekend? Will they credit my card back Monday ya think?

^^Yes, they'll process the price reduction on a regular business day, I'm sure. Don't worry...really. MHB has HANDS DOWN the best customer service on the planet Earth. :graucho:

^^Yes, they'll process the price reduction on a regular business day, I'm sure. Don't worry...really. MHB has HANDS DOWN the best customer service on the planet Earth. :graucho:

Thanks! :P

I agree I love them! The last bag I ordered got to my house in less than day! I almost passed out lol.

I just generally have bad luck ordering stuff sometimes, so I like to make sure I stay in the know.

Yeah, Fendi, no worries w/ MHB. I am exchanging the Flashbulb Flurry I got and I checked the tracking on it and it said it was out for delivery to MHB. I guess they checked too because not even an hour later I got delivery confirmation email for the bag I was exchanging for!!!! I was so surprised! That, to me, is great customer service! Making sure that your customers feel like you are really paying attention...it's awesomeness.