Excited and Disappointed in Coach

pilotgirl

Apr 8, 2008
41834_b4gy_a0_front

For PCE, I got this swingpack and the charm lipgloss that we are all in love with! This swingpack isn't as "flat" as the ones from the past and is more interesting (don't get me wrong, I like the others...I have one, but this one just caught my eye). Anyway, I wanted to order a Sabrina and I wasn't able to. I mentioned that there are others who have ordered it and was told it simply isn't available yet and that maybe they got a pilot bag? I wasn't in the mood to argue, so I let it go, but thought it was interesting that I was more knowledgeable of their merchandise than they were (thanks to everyone here!!:tup:). I've heard many of you say the same thing, the SAs aren't totally in the loop on things all the time. Anyway, the good news out of this is that they saved me a couple hundred dollars, but I wouldn't give them credit for extreme customer service this evening. In the end, I'm excited to get my new gray bag...it's a color I don't currently have and thought the size was OK for this color as I probably won't use it a TON, but more of a "nice to have" bag for when the occassion is right. I am looking for a black bag and thought Sabrina was "it", but not this time around, I guess...just thought I'd share...BTW, the flint suede Zoe is GORGEOUS!!!

BTW, the flint suede Zoe is GORGEOUS!!!

This swingpack reminds me of a bag I had years ago . . . made by Brahmin "Canteen" it was great to have, very pretty, enjoy. Next time flat out tell them TPF'rs bought it already. That's how I got my pilot Zoe. The SA said "that's why they're selling so fast!

What does the fline suede look like IRL; light, medium brown?

BTW, the flint suede Zoe is GORGEOUS!!!

This swingpack reminds me of a bag I had years ago . . . made by Brahmin "Canteen" it was great to have, very pretty, enjoy. Next time flat out tell them TPF'rs bought it already. That's how I got my pilot Zoe. The SA said "that's why they're selling so fast!

What does the fline suede look like IRL; light, medium brown?

It's not tan and it's not moss green...somewhere in between, although more on the tan side of the spectrum. The leather trim and buckles make it to be such a rich looking bag...it's VERY pretty. Are you thinking of getting that one???

right now some of the bags aren't available to order..depends on size and colour..if its pilot it has its own special style no (usually the same one followed by P) so maybe the SA didn't know that..

41834_b4gy_a0_front

For PCE, I got this swingpack and the charm lipgloss that we are all in love with! This swingpack isn't as "flat" as the ones from the past and is more interesting (don't get me wrong, I like the others...I have one, but this one just caught my eye). Anyway, I wanted to order a Sabrina and I wasn't able to. I mentioned that there are others who have ordered it and was told it simply isn't available yet and that maybe they got a pilot bag? I wasn't in the mood to argue, so I let it go, but thought it was interesting that I was more knowledgeable of their merchandise than they were (thanks to everyone here!!:tup:). I've heard many of you say the same thing, the SAs aren't totally in the loop on things all the time. Anyway, the good news out of this is that they saved me a couple hundred dollars, but I wouldn't give them credit for extreme customer service this evening. In the end, I'm excited to get my new gray bag...it's a color I don't currently have and thought the size was OK for this color as I probably won't use it a TON, but more of a "nice to have" bag for when the occassion is right. I am looking for a black bag and thought Sabrina was "it", but not this time around, I guess...just thought I'd share...BTW, the flint suede Zoe is GORGEOUS!!!

LOL! I just called my local Coach store right before I saw this thread and asked them to put this on hold for me. Do you have modeling pics? I would love to see it on someone for reference.

It's gorgeous in pictures. I can imagine it's just stunning in real life.

LOL! I just called my local Coach store right before I saw this thread and asked them to put this on hold for me. Do you have modeling pics? I would love to see it on someone for reference.

It's gorgeous in pictures. I can imagine it's just stunning in real life.

Sorry, no modeling pics...it's on order. I tried it in the store and it's an awesome little crossbody bag that's just perfect for the basics (keys, cell, cash, cards, lipgloss). I'm sure you'll love it...I debated between the gray and amethyst, but gray won out in the end...:woohoo:

Sounds Perfect! It reminds me of a small modified saddle bag. So CUTE!

The gray won me over too! It's just too pretty. My store only had a few in and they just came in yesterday. I'm so excited. And glad I found this thread...

41834_b4gy_a0_front

OMG- I was just about to start a new thread talking about the same thing (unknowledgable SAs- no offense to those on this board who are !!!)

I just went today at lunch to use a PCE card a friend gave me, with my trusty list in hand, and it seemed like every time I asked if they had this item or could they order it, they had no idea what I was talking about (I felt like I was speaking a foreign language or something).
  • "Sabrina? I've never heard of that bag, no we can't order that, it's not in our computer"
  • "Gold Apple Frame Keyring (#92356) No, it doesn't come in gold, only red" (Hello, it's on the website!!) I gave the item number and when she looked it up in the computer, she kept saying "no it says here it only comes in silver, not gold, I think you have the item number wrong. "
  • "Brass Coach keyring (in script- # 92069). No, never seen it and it's not in our book, can't order it, not in the computer."
Arghhh!!! It's very frustrating.