Exchanging/returning T&C piece in a different country/internationally??

gellee_cup

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys does anyone here have any experience with exchanging/returning pieces originally bought in their country, in a different country?

I recently bought my first piece (heart tag charm) from Tiffany and co on the 11th from the boutique in Perth, Western Australia. That was the same day I flew back to Singapore. I just realised that my piece not only is scratched but also has a dent???!! I am quite sad. Since there's no way I can fly back to go to the original store would the boutique in sg let me exchange it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences! Thank you :smile:

It may be difficult, as it is now 29th and has been a whole two weeks since you bought it. The SA could easily assume that you had made the dent yourself accidentally and are now trying to exchange it for that reason. This is usually the case for any store.

You can always try, but I am guessing the country won't be the issue, but the length of time since purchase and the fact you didn't notify them of the damage sooner :confused1:

Reactions: A bottle of Red
It may be difficult, as it is now 29th and has been a whole two weeks since you bought it. The SA could easily assume that you had made the dent yourself accidentally and are now trying to exchange it for that reason. This is usually the case for any store.

You can always try, but I am guessing the country won't be the issue, but the length of time since purchase and the fact you didn't notify them of the damage sooner :confused1:
I had to do mandatory 2 weeks quarantine at home and I didn't wear it then cuz no point haha. Anyway I emailed the boutique in sg and they said exchanges can only be done in the country where it was originally bought so oh well!! It's a tiny tiny tiny mark so I guess it adds character :smile: Thank you for your insight tho it is much appreciated!

Reactions: jaskg144