Exchanging my SOHO multiprint hobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I have waaay too many hobos, and even though I am in love with the look of this bag, it's not very practical for me.
I don't want to return it for my $$ back, of course I'm going to just exchange and get something else, or just hold onto the store credit.

But, I have my sales slip, since it was sent from JAX, but there was no tag on the bag. The box they sent it in has the SKU w/the barcode taped on the bottom of the box with the description of the bag.

Is this going to be an issue when exchanging??

I have waaay too many hobos, and even though I am in love with the look of this bag, it's not very practical for me.
I don't want to return it for my $$ back, of course I'm going to just exchange and get something else, or just hold onto the store credit.

But, I have my sales slip, since it was sent from JAX, but there was no tag on the bag. The box they sent it in has the SKU w/the barcode taped on the bottom of the box with the description of the bag.

Is this going to be an issue when exchanging??

I did not remember what this bag looked like and thought it sounded interesting so when I searched for some IRL pics of it, I found the ones that your posted, which I attached below.

I am not trying to start something at all but you posted pics that clearly show that the bag was delivered with tags attached to it. I don't know if you used this bag or not (although many of your posts in other threads indicate that you did) but if you did, I would urge you not to exchange it as I am sure the next unsuspecting buyer does not want to pay top dollar for a bag that may have been used, no matter how little. It is simply not right. If you cut the tags off and used the bag, it is yours. If you regret the purchase, simply chalk it up to a bad decision, save up for your next bag and think long and hard before making the purchase.

I know it is extremely hard with all of the enabling on this forum and impulse buying often happens but next time, maybe keep the tags on and use it around the house until you are certain that you love it.

Attachments

• ppp.jpg
    ppp.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 78
  • purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 60
Wow I don't even know what to say to all of that!! LOL!! Well Candace, if you DO have the tags still you can put it on Ebay and get a good bit for it. I just sold mine on Ebay with the detached tags for $277.99 plus shipping. I actually made money on it because I bought it for 25% off!! I just listed that I did carry the bag once but it was in PERFECT condition. Maybe give that a try and at least you don't lose all of your money if you aren't going to use it. I thought it would be odd that it was shipped straight to you with no tags?? Mine had tags and all wrapped in the styrofoam stuff when I got it.

Well then, it did have the tags. I haven't even used this bag yet, put my things in it to test it out around the house and put the stuffing right back in. Maybe my sister took the tag off??? She was @ my house this past week and trying to steal my bags lol..... I'll have to look for it in the closet.

And I could care less if the tag is on it or not, I haven't used the bag.

So I appreciate not being attacked. And if you're "not trying to start anything" don't even say anything at all next time.

Well then, it did have the tags. I haven't even used this bag yet, put my things in it to test it out around the house and put the stuffing right back in. Maybe my sister took the tag off??? She was @ my house this past week and trying to steal my bags lol..... I'll have to look for it in the closet.

And I could care less if the tag is on it or not, I haven't used the bag.

So I appreciate not being attacked. And if you're "not trying to start anything" don't even say anything at all next time.

I don't think she was trying to attack you, it didn't come across like that to me anyway. I think she was just pointing something out that she noticed, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.