Exchanged my Sully PM to...

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
I brought home Sully PM but as I tried to put my stuff in when I got home she looks bloated. So I started looking for the Sully MM mod shots. Called my SA and asked if she has Sully MM so I can try it and she had one for me. All packed and I find myself staring at this... I asked her how much it's gonna be with the price increase and when she printed the ticket it was over $100 so I asked her if I can get this instead of the Sully MM since the increase wasn't that bad.

Without any delay here she is
E3AE1E73-E78C-43F8-8DD2-E21CB79D6B27-4200-00000A0C9927372C_zps70939e76.jpg

it is a retiro :smile: have one love it:smile: congratz..so is it really true that they will have an increase of price on feb 18? and like a $100 more?

When my SA printed the price tag it was over $1800 that's why I asked her to exchanged again my Sully MM to Retiro PM because of the high price increase from $1700. Sully MM is less than that but I might get it this weekend. she told me the one with high price increase are mostly mono. Pochette Metis is over $100 increase.. I hesitated to ask more cause for the new price to know she have to print the tag.