Exchanged my cabas piano for a bat. horizontal.

1. I bought a cabas piano from elux in March and have not carried it yet. I wasn't sure why. I kept taking it out of the box, putting it on my shoulder and just thinking...this bag is awesome, why don't I carry it? So after looking at tons of photos of the batignolles horizontal, I have arranged an exchange with elux. Does anyone here have both bags, which do you prefer? I hope I did the right thing. The rep at elux assured me I could return the batignolles too if I am not happy with it. I must say, I love their customer service. Anyway, any thoughts re: cabas piano vs. batignolles? Thanks

2. I would have to say,"Good choice" !!!

3. I don't have either but I know a lot of ladies on here like the BH.

4. I love the cabas, but I love the batignolles even more! It's just so "fresh" and new with those great side buckles.

5. I have both but I rarely use the cabas. I dont know why. I truly like it. I would never see it. I just dont use it that much. I wish I knew why!
    I use my Batignolles all the time. You know what. I am going to use my Cabas tommorow dammit!! :P
    Good choice on the Bat you will adore it!
    Selena

6. Welcome to the batignolles club...I love my horizontal!! I debated between the piano and the batignolles as well...but my heart led me to the right choice! You will love it, I promise!

7. Thanks ladies...now I am so excited to get it. I should have it within 2-3 days. I love that feeling of knowing a new bag is on its way!

8. I really wanted the Cabas, but I just couldn't get it for constant fear of getting the bottom of it dirty. I went with the BH instead and I love it. It's a great bag.

9. Yay for you!
    I absolutely adore my BH, I think it is a beautiful, practical bag.

10. I love them both. Having either one is great. Congrats!

11. Like them both but I prefer the look of the cabas. There's a reason you haven't used yours though so good choice!

12. I guess I'm in the minority.. I contemplated between batignolles and Cabas also.. I went with Cabas and I love it :love:

13. i've had my cabas piano. I also wanted a batignolles. I wanted both, so i chose the batignolles vertical so it will look different. if i would've gotten the horizontal, it may look similar. i love both of them but i feel more secure with the cabas piano, as it has a full zipper. The batignolles is just a newer style and everyone loves it. =)

14. I have one. Its MUCH softer. Not as structured as the Piano and the straps are longer. Good choice! OH and no vachetta bottom to fret about!

15. I agree, the Batignolles Horizontal is a much better choice! It's cuter and you dont have to worry about putting it down!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice