Pink gold Love Cuff ❤️ Unopened bday gift

simpleplan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
After buying preloved cuffs online twice and canceling (thank goodness) hubby said for a first Cartier Love we should get it from the store. I’ve never owned one, so if I got a fake I wouldn’t be able to tell at all, specially since they make the fakes out of ligitimate gold and really engrave it perfectly copied, I even saw a site that custom makes Cartier bracelets.
(I canceled purchases on Tradesy and on The Luxury Closet)

I’m so happy!! I got the cuff so I can take it off easily and often, cause when I wear bracelets and I’m cooking, over heat specially over Broth the bracelet heats up really hot n burns my wrist lol.
Yay!! I’m so excited! We got our rings cleaned at Tiffany’s and a couple of ladies were excited for us seeing the Cartier bagI Can’t open till my birthday, Wed, December 5!
Also I’m glad I didn’t get it online cause I was buying the wrong size!!!!
For reference, my wrist (between wristbone and hand) is a hair under16cm, I thought I’d be a 17 bangle and an 18 cuff but I was wrong.
I’m 16cm wrist- 16cm bangle-17cm cuff.

Have a great holiday season everyone! Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 0D3F3FEB-7760-40C4-878B-0BF2E9133DCE.jpeg
    0D3F3FEB-7760-40C4-878B-0BF2E9133DCE.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 60369AA5-F074-426E-A263-281AC00E2029.jpeg
    60369AA5-F074-426E-A263-281AC00E2029.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 330
  • B01465D4-4FFA-4644-959B-4BCDDB185EF1.jpeg
    B01465D4-4FFA-4644-959B-4BCDDB185EF1.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
After a week of the cuff sitting in its box I knew I should've gotten the full bangle.. the SA called it lol.. so I did and I'm extremely glad I did
20181221_041951.jpg
My wrist is 16cm.
This is the Love bangle in PG size 17. Size 16 also fit but fit like a 17 cuff where it was more snug. The cuff was comfy too but I like the way the bangle slides up 2.5 inches on the arm.. whereas the cuff slides about an inch max. I'm still getting used to the weight lol. Below is the cuff I returned in PG size 17.
20181206_164334.jpg

After a week of the cuff sitting in its box I knew I should've gotten the full bangle.. the SA called it lol.. so I did and I'm extremely glad I did
View attachment 4285352
My wrist is 16cm.
This is the Love bangle in PG size 17. Size 16 also fit but fit like a 17 cuff where it was more snug. The cuff was comfy too but I like the way the bangle slides up 2.5 inches on the arm.. whereas the cuff slides about an inch max. I'm still getting used to the weight lol. Below is the cuff I returned in PG size 17.
View attachment 4285356

You did the right thing to exchange the cuff. I have the cuff and love it but I had a similar situation with the JUC . During the summer while on holidays I bought the JUC in rose gold. I mostly wear white gold and silver. When I couldn't bring myself to wear it immediately I knew I'd made a mistake. So I returned it after 5 days and exchanged for the white gold version. It hasn't left my wrist since!

Enjoy your new bracelet. It is really lovely on you!

You did the right thing to exchange the cuff. I have the cuff and love it but I had a similar situation with the JUC . During the summer while on holidays I bought the JUC in rose gold. I mostly wear white gold and silver. When I couldn't bring myself to wear it immediately I knew I'd made a mistake. So I returned it after 5 days and exchanged for the white gold version. It hasn't left my wrist since!

Enjoy your new bracelet. It is really lovely on you!

Slightly unrelated, but how’s the wear on the wg juc? Do you wear it 24/7 in water etc? Just wondering because of the rhodium plating on it

Slightly unrelated, but how’s the wear on the wg juc? Do you wear it 24/7 in water etc? Just wondering because of the rhodium plating on it
So far so good! It's still really shiny. There are some minor scratches but nothing major. I prefer to remove all of my jewellery before showering/bathing so it hasn't to date been immersed in water. I also take it off before the gym but other than that I've been wearing it non stop. However, I have it less than 5 months so I'm also very interested to see how the rhodium plating will wear over time.