Exchanged Love Cuff for the classic bangle

simpleplan

Feb 16, 2007
After a week of the cuff sitting in its box I knew I should've gotten the full bangle.. the SA called it lol.. so I did and I'm extremely glad I did
20181221_041951.jpg
My wrist is 16cm.
This is the Love bangle in PG size 17. Size 16 also fit but fit like a 17 cuff where it was more snug. The cuff was comfy too but I like the way the bangle slides up 2.5 inches on the arm.. whereas the cuff slides about an inch max. I'm still getting used to the weight lol. Below is the cuff I returned in PG size 17.
20181206_164334.jpg

Hatsoff1

O.G.
Jul 2, 2011
After a week of the cuff sitting in its box I knew I should've gotten the full bangle.. the SA called it lol.. so I did and I'm extremely glad I did
View attachment 4285352
My wrist is 16cm.
This is the Love bangle in PG size 17. Size 16 also fit but fit like a 17 cuff where it was more snug. The cuff was comfy too but I like the way the bangle slides up 2.5 inches on the arm.. whereas the cuff slides about an inch max. I'm still getting used to the weight lol. Below is the cuff I returned in PG size 17.
View attachment 4285356

You did the right thing to exchange the cuff. I have the cuff and love it but I had a similar situation with the JUC . During the summer while on holidays I bought the JUC in rose gold. I mostly wear white gold and silver. When I couldn't bring myself to wear it immediately I knew I'd made a mistake. So I returned it after 5 days and exchanged for the white gold version. It hasn't left my wrist since!

Enjoy your new bracelet. It is really lovely on you!

Grdnlol

Oct 1, 2017
You did the right thing to exchange the cuff. I have the cuff and love it but I had a similar situation with the JUC . During the summer while on holidays I bought the JUC in rose gold. I mostly wear white gold and silver. When I couldn't bring myself to wear it immediately I knew I'd made a mistake. So I returned it after 5 days and exchanged for the white gold version. It hasn't left my wrist since!

Enjoy your new bracelet. It is really lovely on you!

Slightly unrelated, but how’s the wear on the wg juc? Do you wear it 24/7 in water etc? Just wondering because of the rhodium plating on it

Hatsoff1

O.G.
Jul 2, 2011
Slightly unrelated, but how’s the wear on the wg juc? Do you wear it 24/7 in water etc? Just wondering because of the rhodium plating on it
So far so good! It's still really shiny. There are some minor scratches but nothing major. I prefer to remove all of my jewellery before showering/bathing so it hasn't to date been immersed in water. I also take it off before the gym but other than that I've been wearing it non stop. However, I have it less than 5 months so I'm also very interested to see how the rhodium plating will wear over time.