Exchanged an H gift for these...

schadenfreude13

Look...sparkles!
O.G.
Oct 13, 2010
So I posted a while back about receiving two Hermes beach towels for our wedding. We finally got to exchange them last weekend. And I think this has started something dangerous. I already want more.

Ours (he got two ties).
KCdH9.jpg

Mine.
o9qTL.jpg

Small box.
i8epG.jpg

Love it!
dq6YK.jpg

Big box.
oLsHc.jpg

Wow.
GL7iv.jpg

WOW.
ztpwg.jpg

Sigh.
UjHUX.jpg

Congratulations on your beautiful H purchases. I remember reading your post awhile back and the dilemma you were having regarding whether or not to exchange a wedding gift. Personally, when I give someone a gift, I really try very hard to buy something that I think they would really want and appreciate and if I miss the mark, I would definitely want them to return it or exchange it for something they like better. I'm sure when you and your husband use your beautiful H items you will always think of the person who made them possible. Enjoy them!

Awesome purchases! I remember your thread about the beach towels. I think it's great that you were able to exchange them for items you and your DH could use and enjoy.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun and we're so appreciative. The staff were amazing, too. Really helped me pick out some timeless items. The scarf is especially meaningful as one of the corner door knockers symbolizes one of my nationalities (I'm a big mix).

I really want more bracelets. One is just so...lonely. Oh, and the Iris Dogon wallet...wow. But I'm not allowed to buy anything for myself until Xmas is over. But mark my words...:blush: