Exchange, w/tags w/o receipt?

I return them all the time. A SA told me one time that I didn't need the receipt, so unless I want my money back I don't both taking/looking for the receipt for an even-exchange or a merchandise credit card.

I did it. I went to return one without a receipt (I am sure they never gave me one) and they gave me store credit. T I removed the tag and they don't said nothing for that, they was very nice. ;)

Marcela every time I see one of your posts I get happy because you're so sweet, but also because I get to see your son's ADORABLE little baby face looking at me!!!! Seriously do you ever leave him for a second? Cause I wouldn't be able to!

what about if it is older merchandise???? like not from the last couple seasons?

Older stuff that has been at the outlets gets the lowest outlet price if there is no receipt, I believe. I overheard them telling this to a lady returning a purse that was older.. a soho hobo. Can anyone else confirm or deny this? Do they do that if it doesn't have the bullseye stamp, I don't know if hers did..

Marcela every time I see one of your posts I get happy because you're so sweet, but also because I get to see your son's ADORABLE little baby face looking at me!!!! Seriously do you ever leave him for a second? Cause I wouldn't be able to!

Ohhh YOU are so sweet!
No, I never leave Ian! He need a "supervisor" all the time because he want to take everything! (specially the most dangerous things, cables, etc)... But the true is that I can't be separate of him never. If I leave him for 20 minutes to go the market I am calling 100 times to know about him! Is so precious my baby. He is all my life. Sometimes I look him and I think "I can't believe this baby is my son..." he look just like his daddy, is like an angel.
Anyways... I can write just wonderful things about him all night!!!!!! :flowers:

AWWWWW. I love children. Just like I love ALL animals. They are all my best friend, DH makes fun of me (in a cute way) because one time we were driving around and I spotted a really cute puppy hanging out the window of a car and I got so excited I yelled 'LOOK ITS A PUPPY, IT WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME!!!!'
so now when we see babies and animals DH goes 'look babe it wants to be friends with you!' LOL

AWWWWW. I love children. Just like I love ALL animals. They are all my best friend, DH makes fun of me (in a cute way) because one time we were driving around and I spotted a really cute puppy hanging out the window of a car and I got so excited I yelled 'LOOK ITS A PUPPY, IT WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME!!!!'
so now when we see babies and animals DH goes 'look babe it wants to be friends with you!' LOL

Really? I love animals too! I have two dogs, 4 quails and 16 chickens... They are my babies. My husband is crazy with animals too... for my birthday he was planning to buy me a donkey... yes, a DONKEY!!! Sounds a little crazy. Anyways I said him no because I don't imagine my poor donkey living in the yard with the cold weather now...

OMG hahahah my grandma wanted a donkey so bad and my grandpa kept telling her no no no no no and then he eventually told her yes but she already lost interest because she was so disappointed...this was years ago lol.
but i love donkeys too!!!!!