Exchange/upgrade wedding band - great service @ Tiffany again

Lisa-SH

Lisa-SH
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Since finished purchasing my E-ring and wedding band (up to the beginning of this year(Finalized the wedding band purchase today), lately I have been spent more time in VCA forum as to purchase my VCA pieces, not spent time in Tiffany anymore. Until last week I randomly noticed there has a slight defect of diamond setting/seating on my 3.5mm shared-setting diamonds half circle wedding band - the 3rd diamond was "seated" slightly lower than other 6 diamonds.
Wedding band defective.png
Also during last year when I made decision to chose 3.5mm shared-setting diamonds wedding band, I also had eyed on 3.7mm shared-setting diamonds half circle band but eventually went with the 3.5mm diamond band at that time. So when we dropped by Tiffany store during the weekend, they had their gemologist check my current 3.5mm band and admitted it was an imperfection/overlook of their craftmanship, and willing to fix it right away. But I made decision to go with 3.7mm shared-setting diamonds half circle band. Obviously since purchasing the previous 3.5mm diamond band, it had passed Tiffany's exchange allowance time, but again Tiffany had no issue letting me to exchange to 3.7mm shared-setting diamonds half circle band and make every effort to satisfy customer's need. And thanks to my DH too due to the 3.7mm is 50% more expensive than the 3.5mm one:amuse::amuse:.

Here are some pics of the new band - 3.7mm shared-setting diamonds half circle band, total diamond 1.20CT, G/VVS1
Pictures under Tiffany store lighting:
[the top one is my previous 3.5mm diamond band that having defect, the one below is 3.7mm band]
IMG_7595.JPG
[3.7mm band wearing along]
IMG_7594.JPG
[3.7mm band wearing with E-ring 2.11ct Soleste]
IMG_7622.JPG

Pictures under Restaurant lighting (after Tiffany shopping :biggrin:):-
IMG_7626.JPG

IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7630.PNG
Thanks for letting me sharing the great experience @ Tiffany.:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Beautiful piece! Glad you had a great experience!
Hubby and I were talking about our experiences with luxury brands yesterday and we both feel Tiffany is superior to everyone else. I've had a couple negative experiences at VCA (prior to purchasing my 1st piece - one during my 1st pregnancy when the security guard told me, "my wife never got that big when she was pregnant."). We have been ignored and rushed at LV. Recently we had a negative customer service experience at a higher end furniture store. However Tiffany has always been positive for us. Whether I purchased a $100 piece or my e-ring, Tiffany has been great and am happy to hear when others have good experiences as well.

Gorgeous!!! :smile:
I'm glad that Tiffany let you guys upgrade despite the time allowance has passed. That is what I call a great customer service!!!!
Congrats on the larger width (& bigger diamond) wedding band. It is gorgeous!

Reactions: Lisa-SH
Stunning!! I was thinking of getting a hearts on fire 7 stone shared prong band to save some $$$ but seeing how beautiful your rings are makes me think I should go with Tiffany.

Stunning!! I was thinking of getting a hearts on fire 7 stone shared prong band to save some $$$ but seeing how beautiful your rings are makes me think I should go with Tiffany.
Thanks, and yes you should go for with your Tiffany band that set in mind. You not only get the most beautiful diamond ring, you also get the best customer service/follow up afterwards.

Their service is amazing, I can't agree more. When we went in to the London store to try on engagement rings, they were wonderful and very patient with us. My OH and I look quite young (even though we are approaching 30) and sometimes people talk down to us. We had a moment like that in LV, even though we went in, picked what we wanted, paid and left. The SA was quite condescending, but never with Tiffany. :smile: Your set looks perfect.