Exchange my pétillante to this

meeh16

O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
so I bought the pétillante infini almost a month ago. It has been sitting in my closet since then as I realized that I am not a clutch person and having 2 kids, I much prefer shoulder bags or crossbody. When I found out that we will be heading to Panama again, decided to exchange this beautiful bag into something practical and useful right now.

Presenting, my mono neverfull heatstamped with my initial. Also bought the bloomsbury PM.

I really lvoe the infini color in the empreinte line, now will try to save up for the artsy or other bag in infini.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    612.8 KB · Views: 165
The petillante is gorgy (i am coveting one in flamme!) but that is the smart choice to get something you will actually use. A beautiful bag is not meant to live in a closet :biggrin: cannot wait to see pix pc the bloomie too!

Great choice! Congrats!

thanks, Lee

good choice! very nice!!:smile:

Thank you Misspurse

You did the right thing - might as well get something you will actually use!

Great choices by the way....but why no pics of the Bloomsbury PM? :graucho:

Love the pétillante and the color but I have to be practical. I was too lazy to take it out of the bag. Will do it over the weekend :smile:

Congrats NF is such a great tote, I'm sure you will get lots of use out of her!

Yes, I agree and it was light too.

The petillante is gorgy (i am coveting one in flamme!) but that is the smart choice to get something you will actually use. A beautiful bag is not meant to live in a closet :biggrin: cannot wait to see pix pc the bloomie too!

Love the pétillante but when I tried carrying it around the house, it was just not me.

Bloomsbury pic will be posted over the weekend. Just been busy with Christmas wrapping. The reason why I took a pic of my neverfull is because my friend want to see the heatstamp.